|09 September 2012|
Santa Monica, USA
Luma Pictures - Compositor Artist Position
(focusing on feature film compositing)
Luma Pictures is looking for Nuke Compositors
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio located two blocks from the beach in Santa Monica, California. *We maintain a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
• compositing of both digital and live action elements to create groundbreaking visual effects shots for blockbuster films
• Collaborate with fellow artist and supervisors to meet challenging production deadlines in a positive work environment
• Must be well versed Nuke (background with Shake considered a plus)
• Should have a good understanding of 3d multi-pass rendering techniques and colorspace concepts
• Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
• An understanding of stereo (3D) and anamorphic compositing in Nuke
• Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team focused environment, good communication skills are a must
• Relocation assistance may be available subject to negotiation
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com. If you prefer to send hard copies, you can submit a resume, reel, shot breakdown and cover letter to:
Attention: Recruiting - [Compositor]
1424 2nd St
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Submitted materials will not be returned and no phone calls please.
|09 September 2012|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|