|10 October 2010|
3D Modeler / Texture Artist Needed at Bohemia Interactive Simulations
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Bohemia Interactive Simulations is the leading developer of 3D simulation and visualization software used mainly by military customers. We are looking for fulltime 3D modeler / texture artist to join the development team in our Czech Main Office (located in Praha 6, Czech Republic). The job duties of an Artist include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Accurately model and texture objects based on real life photo references. These can be anything from vehicles, buildings, people, props
- Taking a concept and pushing it all the way through the production pipeline, from modeling to texturing, to integration in our engine
- Conduct limited Quality Assurance testing when required
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in modeling and texturing objects using 3DS Max and Photoshop
- Be familiar with effective polygon use, UV sets, mesh optimization, have great attention to detail
- Be comfortable with using custom tools and pipelines
- Be self-motivated and willing to learn new skills as required
- Meet deadlines as needed
- Work out of our Praha 6, Czech Republic office
- Have good English language skills (both written and oral)
The ideal applicant should:
- Be familiar with Arma/VBS2 addons
- Be able to effectively skin character models
- Have an active interest in Next-Gen technologies and asset creation (normal maps, digital sculpting)
- A fantastic and fun working environment
- An attractive wage
- An opportunity to be part of a fast growing and exciting company that is at the cutting edge of gaming and simulation technology
A 3D modeler / texture artist takes real life photo references and turns them into fully fleshed models ready to be used in our engine. This process involves modeling, UV mapping and texturing a model with further LODs creation and model configuration. Artists work closely with Designers on getting 3D assets into the engine.
Candidates can apply at http://www.bisimulations.com/contac...ion=3D%20Artist. Attach a resume including any relevant experience (game modding, simulations industry experience, military experience, etc). Please also include a link to your showreel/website or attach some samples of your work.
|10 October 2010|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|