Housing (Looking for a Room? Looking for a Roommate?) POST HERE

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 06 June 2010   #1
Housing (Looking for a Room? Looking for a Roommate?) POST HERE

Hey guys, I am posting this for those who either are looking for a place to stay or are looking for roommates for the duration the conference.

-R
This message does not reflect the opinions of the US Government

Old 06 June 2010   #2
Hey guys, glad to finally get on the boards! My name is Walter and I'll be returning for my second SIGGRAPH conference. I attended last year in New Orleans and it was amazing, I really met some awesome people there. I'm hoping to find somebody who has a room at the JW Marriott and is looking for a roommate. If so, you can reach me at wlowe3rd@gmail.com or at facebook.com/walter.lowe.iii Thanks, and I look forward to meeting you all is Los Angeles!

Old 06 June 2010   #3
Looking for roomate

Hi,

My name is Lukas sarralde. I am attending to Siggraph 2010 as SV. I am coming from Orlando Florida and I am looking for a roommate that I could share accomadation for the conference.

If you have a room close by the conference you can contact me at lukasvfx@yahoo.com

Thank you. i look forwards to see you on Siggraph

Old 07 July 2010   #4
Hi,
My name is Ben Self. I am an 18 year old male student at the University of Washington. I highly doubt I'll have any luck this late, but I have been unable to find a roommate for SIGGRAPH and if there's anyone staying in a hotel near the conference who would be willing to take in a roommate I would be extremely grateful. If you'd be willing to make a last minute arrangement to split your hotel cost please email me ASAP at gumgo1 [at] gmail [dot] com.

I promise I won't be any trouble. I'll sleep in the tub if you want me to.

Old 07 July 2010   #5
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread