Where shall I move now?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

07 July 2014
Where shall I move now?

Hi guys, I`m sorry if this is posted in wrong category, but I really need some advices. I`m stuck in place with my progress now and I would really love to know, where could I move and what shall I practice...
A few words about me - I`m 24 years old and trying to paint digitally about 10 months. I have some basics in traditional drawing, but not a lot of. My main issue is that I would really like to work in this kind of industry one time, but I`m not sure what possibilities I have. It would be great if you could told me, what shall I improve, what focus on, where I shell get better, etc... It would really help me a lot. Or if you have any advices, what shall I practice in this stage of learning...
There are some of my works, some of them are WIPs some of them are finished - http://vykoukal.deviantart.com
I will be very happy for every critique and advice from you guys, this community really inspires me a lot.
Thank you!

07 July 2014
Have you been to the Art Techniques & Theory subforum? (It's linked below in my signature). There are lots of great advice there about how to learn and practice effectively so you don't waste time running around in circles and not improving much. Read the sticky threads and you'll see lots of excellent tips and strategies.

reply share thread