IIEII
IIEII

portfolio
IIEII %2BIIEII
Concept Artist - Illustrator
Mind and soul are the main design office
D%25C3%25BCsseldorf, Germany

scuba

Hi, this is my first thread. And sorry for my bad english iam german. First at all i like to mention that i like to draw/paint a work like sorayama. So my works/characters not so good in realistic humans. I like to paint in this work a caracter, that is gynoid, a robot. But dont look like a android. She likes scuba diving and do so in her free time. She looks like 23 years old but is ca. over 100, because shes not human at all. I like to have her underwater but dont know how to paint it, with all the air bubbles comes out the air tube. She dont need air but the thing at her back is for the how deep she dives, because without she sink to the ground. A thought from me is maybe i do the equipment in 3D i also do in my free time. What you think, everything painted or a mix would be interesting? What do you think about the project? Maybe you like to work on this with me? Please, i really like to do this picture to finish state, so it is good enough for the cgs gallery.
See Yah
IIEII
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scuba_f_d1_003f_DiverWIP.jpg (82.9 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by IIEII : 04-05-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Old 04-06-2013, 10:15 AM   #2
BillyWJ
Frequenter
portfolio
William White
www.FusedArts.com
Katonah, United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIEII
Hi, this is my first thread. And sorry for my bad english iam german. First at all i like to mention that i like to draw/paint a work like sorayama. So my works/characters not so good in realistic humans. I like to paint in this work a caracter, that is gynoid, a robot. But dont look like a android. She likes scuba diving and do so in her free time. She looks like 23 years old but is ca. over 100, because shes not human at all. I like to have her underwater but dont know how to paint it, with all the air bubbles comes out the air tube. She dont need air but the thing at her back is for the how deep she dives, because without she sink to the ground. A thought from me is maybe i do the equipment in 3D i also do in my free time. What you think, everything painted or a mix would be interesting? What do you think about the project? Maybe you like to work on this with me? Please, i really like to do this picture to finish state, so it is good enough for the cgs gallery.
See Yah
IIEII

I think this is too ambitious for your skill level, there are too many issues to go into. I would work on more simple pieces and develop your skills before attempting something as complex as this.

Old 04-19-2013, 12:49 AM   #3
Lunatique
Pragmatic Dreamer

CGTalk Forum Leader
portfolio
Robert Chang
Artist|Writer|Composer
Photographer|Director
Lincoln, USA

What you need more than anything else right now, is to focus on studying the critical foundations of visual art--things like composition, perspective, values, lighting, colors, anatomy, figure, etc. Without having adequate understanding of those foundation elements, you would not be able to do any kind of representational artwork, and everything you do will have many glaring mistakes and problems.

If you haven't done so, you should head on over to the Art Techniques & Theories forum (linked below in my signature) and read the sticky threads--they contain many resources that will help you become a better artist.

Old 04-19-2013, 12:49 AM   #4
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread