Saiyan Assasin Head Study

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2013   #1
Saiyan Assasin Head Study

A head study of a saiyan killer I had in mind. It is still a concept as I am still

figuring out how it would look like with the armor and additional features to make it

appear fearsome. I am still learning the art of character conceptualization and

design. Criticism and suggestion are very much welcome. Thank you.

Old 02 February 2013   #2
If it's a character design, we really need to see the whole design to assess whether it works for the narrative and premise (which you also need to give us some information about, as well as who this character is and how he fits into the narrative).

Old 02 February 2013   #3
Originally Posted by Lunatique: If it's a character design, we really need to see the whole design to assess whether it works for the narrative and premise (which you also need to give us some information about, as well as who this character is and how he fits into the narrative).

Hi. Thanks for viewing. Yes I am in the process of putting up the complete illustration of the character in my free time. I just had other things to finish ( office work ). I've been looking at some really great stuff from very good people in the forum and as a newbie, I am hoping to learn many things. I will do some research then continue with the character. Thanks! I appreciate it a lot.

Old 02 February 2013   #4
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread