CGTalk > Work in Progress and Critique > WIP/Critique: 2D
To minimize the ads you see on this page create a CGTalk account and log in HERE
Thread Closed share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »  

Old 01-07-2013, 09:03 PM   #1
joshpelk
portfolio
Josh Pelk
PUYA 3d.
USA., USA

Official PUYA 3d Concept.

This is the Official PUYA 3d Concept Topic on line.

PUYA 3d. , Inc.

PUYA 3d Concept.
Video Game Project for PC. Concept By Josh Pelk. - version 1.0

Concept of PUYA 3d. Large Servers.
  • 1. Sketch Development.
  • 2. Matte Painting.
  • 3. 3d Modeling and Texturing.
  • 4. Video Design.

AMMO... Concept. Sketch List.
Game Level.1. Sketch. 2. Matte Painting.3. 3d Modeling.4. Video Design.5. Game Design.1.0
WIP

AAMMO...
AMMO...
AMMO...

Game Level.1. Sketch. 2. Matte Painting.3. 3d Modeling.4. Video Design.5. Game Design.AMMO...
AMMO...
AAMMO...
AMMO...
AMMO...

1. Preface Sketch. AMMO...

WIP.
Matte Painting.

1.1. About This Guide
I am working on the Matte Painting of this. This is AMMO... It is designed in the area of a large machine noone knows wtf it is except for that it is large and interesting.

Intro.
I am the designer of puya3d and I am interested in designing a vido game. I am designing everything for the investors.

This Sketch.
I design this with the idea of a game level that is from a game everyone knows. It is similar although not like that game level at all. You can do anything you want to the level and it makes players build what they want and destroy what they want. This is a large engineering game level. It is all robots. The game is a lot of everything. I can sketch to show that in this topic.

The game.
I do not want to talk a lot about it in this topic or anywhere.

The game is a mega poly game. The only mega poly game designed. I want it to make players over 38 trillion Poly in a game level and the game level and needs its on game engine design. I would like to design a Computer Server for the physics to play the game servers.

The game is for target as a paid to play game. The game is about robots. The game is based on realistic physics. I am the only employee at puya3d and I am working on a Investor Promo video for the Demo Game. The game is includes the sp game and multiplayer

PUYA 3d. targets mature Players.
This is daddies game.
This is the explosion of WTF that satisfies.
The game is rated NC - 17 for nudity and robot violence. The game is not for immature players. I want people to play with physics and education do get advances in the game demo I would like to designing.

Investors And Video Demo Servers.
PUYA 3d Islands Paid To Play Servers with SP and Multiplayer Demo.
PUYA 3d Large Paid To Play Servers.
Tournament and Olympic Pay To Play and Paid To Play Servers.

You can comment if you would like to the critique.

Last edited by joshpelk : 01-08-2013 at 01:52 AM.

Old 01-08-2013, 03:06 AM   #2
joshpelk
portfolio
Josh Pelk
PUYA 3d.
USA., USA

PUYA 3d. , Inc.

Matte Painting.
Concept By Josh Pelk. - version 1.1

Concept of PUYA 3d. Large Servers. Game Level. AMMO...
  • 1. Sketch Development. 1.0
  • 2. Matte Painting. 1.0 WIP I am working on this.
  • 4. Video Design.

AMMO... Matte Painting.

Matte Painting.
Concept By Josh Pelk. - version 1.1

I am working on the 1.2 Matte Painting with texturing. This is the MAtte Painting 1.1 and I like the design.

Old 01-08-2013, 03:19 AM   #3
joshpelk
portfolio
Josh Pelk
PUYA 3d.
USA., USA

PUYA 3d. , Inc.

Sketch. of puya 3d.
Concept By Josh Pelk. - version 1.0

Concept of PUYA 3d. Sketch. puya 3d.

• 1. Sketch Development. 1.0

This is the Sketch.

• 2. Matte Painting. 1.0 WIP I am working on this.

I am working on the texturing.

• 4. Video Design.

1. Preface Sketch. puya3d........

puya 3d. Sketch.

Sketch. puya3d.......
Concept By Josh Pelk. - version 1.0

I am working on the 1.1 Matte Painting of this with texturing. This is the puya 3d. Matte Painting 1.1 and I like the design with the sketch.

The design is designed all of weapons and robots design.

Last edited by joshpelk : 01-08-2013 at 03:27 AM.

Old 01-08-2013, 01:03 PM   #4
mitcoz
polygon
portfolio
suresh
london, United Kingdom

Whattt in the BLUE HELL is all this!

Old 01-08-2013, 08:46 PM   #5
joshpelk
portfolio
Josh Pelk
PUYA 3d.
USA., USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitcoz
Whattt in the BLUE HELL is all this!

This is a trash topic of puya 3d. sketches and matte painting work to idealise the concept of the 3d modeling that I would like to work on.

This Sketch and What all of this is for and what I am doing in this topic.
  • The Sketch Here. This is a Game Level Area. I say it is AMMO...

AMMO...
    Amphibious Military Mega Outpost.... includes grass lands and a city built on a mountain.

This Sketch series is a Matte Painting and Sketch Series of the Game Level area in the Large Game Version of PUYA 3d. that is . There is the "Demo Areas" that are SP and Multiplayer "PUYA 3d. Island" games and you can make money as a player there with advertisements [paint your robot] and prises that are cash prises there are other paid to play option in the demo areas although im not talkign about them here.

• This Topic.
    I am developing all the 3d concepts in this topic.
  • What is PUYA 3d..
    I design the name Power Up Your Arsenal from everything that is great about games. You can "Power Up Your Arsenal" with weapons vehicles money and items from the Game Items Menu you can pay for with real money or in game cash and in game items from in game shops and players and a lot of other options.
  • How to get to the large area from the demo area.
    If players want to play in the large game area they can pay a fee or get sponsored to exit the demo area and the islands to play in the large area. This is not player level based combat. This is a different designed and engineer level of gameplay I designed.
  • Game Style.
    Dynamic Environment MMO FPS Paid To Play and Pay To Play Combat No Level Realistic Multi Educational Advanced Extremely AI Developed level.
Game Information.
Physics and Asset Importing.
The PHysics are Based on Realistic PHysics with Possible Realistic Physics Development with a Auto Cad Integration. The idea of a anything is possible robot environment makes players more interested in custom development such as importing of their wn 3d developed models with a custom software developed by puya corporation and puya 3d. tm that enables the importing of 3d graphics by calculation of the 3d mass and type of mechanics in format of how much mass and how much money would it cost to really develop the model. The development tool makes it simple to import fuel and other resources in the game and not in the game based on the programmed Elemental Table in the Game Environment and software.

Basically what that says is players can do anything they want with no game lines anywhere and import their own assets and change the game areas accordingly.

How this works is the player imports and pays for the import and the game makes a blue print of their object vehicle or weapon item or buidling and they can develop a prototype version with no game money provided they paid for the asset so they get a single no recource mining needed and no in game cash needed to develop item with the game menu Item Shops or Vehicle Development Shops so they can play with their item in the game for a single version of it and if they want more they need to make in game cash or pay for the resources with real money.

If you buy a custom made import weapon or item you can sell it in game to other players and other players can only pay the game shop AI to develop the item or weapon if they own the prints for it. You can sell copies of the prints to people or even the in game shop and it shows in the game shop as a possible item to buy and design.

The game is Browser Based only. It is cross platform so console players can play with pc players and even from their phone.

I do not want to talk about the game is all NDA and you can sign a fidelity contract. I can tell you more on skype or email.

Last edited by joshpelk : 01-08-2013 at 10:01 PM.

Old 01-08-2013, 09:06 PM   #6
mitcoz
polygon
portfolio
suresh
london, United Kingdom

I have seen some bizzare threads in my time, but this is up there with the best. I congratulate you on one of the most baffling posts ever.

Old 01-08-2013, 10:08 PM   #7
joshpelk
portfolio
Josh Pelk
PUYA 3d.
USA., USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitcoz
I have seen some bizzare threads in my time, but this is up there with the best. I congratulate you on one of the most baffling posts ever.

That is PUYA 3d.. It makes you say wtf.

Old 01-09-2013, 07:52 PM   #8
joshpelk
portfolio
Josh Pelk
PUYA 3d.
USA., USA

PUYA 3d.. Concept Status WWIP.

I am working on this.

Old 01-09-2013, 07:52 PM   #9
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread