Circum Damnatorum concept scenes

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 11 November 2012   #1
Circum Damnatorum concept scenes

Hey guys! I did these concepts scene and they got rejected from the gallery... So I wanted to post them here so at least i can get some views and feedback. here is the description

These are some concepts scenes I did for an animated film called Circum Damnatorum. It's a dark story with a very "Tim Burton" vibe. It's still in progress so more to come.

Anyways I'm a bit surprised that concept work didn't get into the 2D, Illustrations and CONCEPT art gallery but oh well. These were all done in Photoshop. The company making the film are very happy with these and they are approved so I really can't change a whole lot on them. just thought It'd be cool to share them here instead of having them just sit in my portfolio. thanks guys! Also you can see it much larger in my gallery.

Old 11 November 2012   #2
I like your style and these are some nice concept works. I did however have to crank up the brightness of my screen a lot to see the detail, and I suppose this could be a problem with all the different screens out there. I like the upper right one best, it has some really nice light.

Old 11 November 2012   #3
If you submitted all four images in one like you've shown here, and with them all so tiny, then that's perhaps why they got rejected--due to poor presentation.

Old 11 November 2012   #4
Thanks guys! @Lunatique yeah possibly because of presentation. I submitted the whole image pretty large but it's automatically downscaled until you click on it and then the larger image pops up, It's like that in my gallery. Ill try to present them all stacked. I remember seeing concepts a while ago that were presented this way but I'll try to repost them in a different grouping.

Old 11 November 2012   #5
You really should just submit them individually, so each image stands on its own. (Just don't do it all at once, or you'll get gallery submission flooding rejections).

Old 11 November 2012   #6
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread