|09 September 2012||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2012
Hello there. I'm fairly new at Digital painting, although i have made traditional art for years.
I have currently an unfinished illustration that i had planned but somehow now i'm blocked in a series of issues.
As you can see it's very unfinished and i would like you guys to help me if you can with:
- How to make decent futuristic buildings with lights ( think of nighttime Coruscant from star wars ).
- How to make clouds on top of the buildings vanishing point
- What reflections and shadows i'm missing on the character ( the only part i'm considering finished is the vynil.like suit.
- The orange armor needs a lot of work but should i make it new or weathered? and how to make reflections?
- The lighting on the neons is also unfinished, plus the "eye " of the helmet. Any thought on it?
- the red rectangles u see up there are flying vehicles seen from below. Where can i get some references for them, please?
- Lastly, since the picture has dark tones, how can i make the figure more distinct than the background so it has more importance?
I know this is a lot to process but i would appreciate any help you can give me.
Heres the image link https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...&type=3&theater
|09 September 2012||#2|
Join Date: Mar 2002
Your link doesn't work. Facebook returns an error message.
|09 September 2012||#3|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|