Wraith 2186 Silver Edition

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2010
Wraith 2186 Silver Edition

An Autonomous Luxury vehicle for the Elite, built for comfort engineered for power and speed. Eliminating the risk of human error while Satisfying the tastes of the wealthy. One can simply request to be taken to any destination, even over great distances. Equipped with four chairs two of which fold back into beds, a Fold away table, refrigerator and satellite access to your business and personal files. Everything at your fingertips while on the road, all while surrounded in comfort.
The Wraith's advanced A.I. can speak over 800 languages.
This State-of-the-Art prestigious vehicle can be configured to suit any owner, even those who still prefer to drive themselves. No request or modification is too outlandish, No destination off-bounds...Perfect in the city or open highways...even for just getting away and enjoying and evening by the sea on a deserted dock.

Trying to get into the mind of a master like Syd is proving to be most difficult. In trying to get my work as close to his as possible, i discovered that I am still only a student. If anything, I can say that Syd's work has inspired me to look at things in a new way, a more forward and optimistic way. I never liked Modeling vehicles and since the beginning of this competition have found it quite challenging and rewarding.
For this piece, I was inspired by hanging around a gorgeous Vintage car for one month. I began with two curves drawn in a sketchbook (which i had almost abandoned) from the start of this competition, took some of the vintage design elements of the car and mixed them with some dynamic super-car Style. This is the result. Enjoy :)

PlanetRider
Wraith

07 July 2010
Forgot to add....Good Luck to everyone!
PlanetRider
Wraith

07 July 2010
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread