Vehicle: Primitive XS V12

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2004
Vehicle: Primitive XS V12

Single seater concept car.

Poly modeled with Blender 2.34.

Please click here for more views.

C&C?

Sonix.

Last edited by sonix : 04 April 2005 at 01:06 AM.

08 August 2004
I think it has potential to look bad ass! Can you post any more rendered angles...front is nice but hides to much of the car.stucco

Nevermind, just saw the link to different angles. Try Rendering in light tracer with a solid white back ground with and HDRI. Will up the render quality and make the car look even nicer.

08 August 2004
Originally Posted by mopelie: I think it has potential to look bad ass! Can you post any more rendered angles...front is nice but hides to much of the car.stucco

Nevermind, just saw the link to different angles. Try Rendering in light tracer with a solid white back ground with and HDRI. Will up the render quality and make the car look even nicer.
Thanks, mopelie. I'll have a go at re-rendering as you suggested.

Sonix.

08 August 2004
Looks very good!

A couple of things I think would make it even better:
If you gave the fenders some thickness or a lip around the opening, in that front 3/4 view they look very thin.
Also make inside the fenders(the wheel well) a blackish grey color, it will make it more believable than the paint being there.
Lower the shininess of the tires, and maybe add a grill type material to the front opening, this will all make it more realistic IMO.

Great start!

Todd
My DigitalTutors

If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

share thread