Secret Agent Entry: Amir Jahanlou

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2009
Work In Progress: Shoot 2 - Camera crew

l-r: Rene and Sohail at the Marina shoot
Comments, quotes or opinions by this user do not reflect the official position of SAE Dubai.

07 July 2009
Work In Progress: Shoot 2 - Pic. 4

Shot 4 at the Marina.
Comments, quotes or opinions by this user do not reflect the official position of SAE Dubai.

07 July 2009
Work In Progress: Shoot 2 - Agent at Marina

Shot of Abdullah, playing the agent, at the Marina.

07 July 2009
Man, you guys are power packed team, my best wishes.

07 July 2009
Good stuff guys!

I'll be watching to see how this turns out, looks good so far!

07 July 2009
Thank you for the comments!

We are hoping to wrap up principal photography by next week (will reconfirm this, heh heh). In the interim we'll keep posting updates on the evolution/creation of our 3D assets, with occasional live action updates as well.

We are looking forward to working on the edits; not too long to go now.

Best regards, Varun

07 July 2009
hello everyone, i think this is the first time i am updating this thread, so far Varun (my colleague) has been updating in here, i attached one new snapshot of the Bike (modeled by Farzad Adalatnia and Maryam Hassanpour, and rendered by Farzad)...... we are almost done with our shooting sessions, i think another 4 days of shoot and then we start the effects work, for this particular trailer we are trying to lean mainly towards the VFX such as fires, matte paintings, explosions and compositings.......

if all gos well on the shoots, i will start the 3D work myself as of Sunday 26th and then we updae this thread with more fires and flames.....

thank you all for viewing our thread and thanks to all members of our team..

Amir

07 July 2009
hey. Looking good. Back tires is very thin expecialy back one. Looks a bit as if there were rims only.
Overall it is a very nice model.

07 July 2009
Originally Posted by pierzak: hey. Looking good. Back tires is very thin expecialy back one. Looks a bit as if there were rims only.
Overall it is a very nice model.

Yeah, i agree on the back tire, he is fixing it as we speak,

Amir

07 July 2009
Looks great, I love to see the behind the scenes and previs shots. I will be follwing this!

07 July 2009
Work In Progress: Make-up for the mirror shot

Shoot happened on Thursday 16t, make-up stitches on the main cast... will be improved further in post

07 July 2009
Niice..Looks interesting. Is there a back story or something? Looking forward to how it's all going to shape up!

07 July 2009
Work In Progress: Poster of the movie

I know it's kind of late to put the poster of the movie, but i thought someone may be interested to see it, drawing is done by Bingu Ratnapala.

07 July 2009
nice drawing! Poster its cool idea

You have realy nice city areas for shoting.
Cant wait to see more from your work - project seems to be something realy big.

GL
staszek@staszekmarek.com

07 July 2009
Originally Posted by redCigarette: Niice..Looks interesting. Is there a back story or something? Looking forward to how it's all going to shape up!

Hmm, that drawing/poster should have been submitted under the Storyboards / pre-visualization category.... let's just say it's undercover in the WIP category for now.

I believe Amir might be posting more images along those lines; will check in with him on that.

I can, in the meantime, give you a heads up on the literal "back" story of the agent's wounds in that image, via a series of shots showing the WIP of the make up sessions (coming up shortly).

Best regards, Varun

Thread Closed share thread