Secret Agent Entry: Fernando Porcel

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2009
Excellent stuff, Fer!
I like the way the convergence point goes way down in your last sketch and the curvy sides of the building lines! This is what great about you, putting attention to a great composition!
Somehow I wish you could also be considering a comic concept, among these you have already posted, the kind of innocent, harmless humor you tend to have in your works!
But no matter which sketch you choose, you aways render a great image in the end!
Have fun, amigo!

07 July 2009
hi Ferx,i like your last idea,will you stick with it,or are you still looking for other ideas and compositions?good luck and thanks for your comments on my thread,ill upload new image soon

07 July 2009
hi ferx. thx to stopping by. youve got a similar envi with my scene. lol. keep on updates.

.:SECRET AGENT:.

07 July 2009
nice concept ideas, i like the one with the guy smoking a cigarette under the lamp, it's very moody, it would make for a great final image.

07 July 2009
Thx for stopping by,
cool idea looks like the spiderman stuff hope to see great sense of speed in the final one.

Greets, Tom

07 July 2009
Smile Hey man

Nice to see you in this competition.
Seems we aren't tired from DW IV.
Love your last concept,pre-visualisation, nice atmosphere you have there, keep going like that. I like the variation of green color in it, goes with your avatar. ;-)

MY SECRET AGENT ENTRY

07 July 2009
Glad to see you back Ferx! looking good! Keep it up!

Rupy

07 July 2009
Smile

FERNANDO!!

Great to see you here my friend and i am glad to notice you are doing a great job in this scene. Your doing a very complicated perspective point of views that require at least 2-3 point perspective. But i believe this is just a rough sketch as i can tell it is for now. I noticed you are trying to break away from your traditional way of drawing and going into some realistic feeling to it. I realized that we only have a month left into this program and I hope you have discovered all your characters and concept ideas in place. I wish only to see more depth of what your illustration will be or composition. Great start and I know things are warming up. I will add to this post and try to help as much as i can take care for now and GL my friend!!

07 July 2009
I like that last idea a lot. Beautiful, dynamic composition with a lovely sense of movement and action

07 July 2009
Giancarlo - Really thanks for the idea, a great pitch for sure, like a lot that idea !! And you are increasingly convinced me of making something in film noir style. Again, really thanks!! Cheers mate!!

Mathias - Thanks kompis for your great encouragement and support. I really glad that you liked the last image. Im making some sketches on caroon style for the concept, but I still don't know which is going to be my final concept. Thanks again for your words! Cheers!!

Younes - Thanks mate!! I want to explore a bit more the concept and some ideas, but next monday I need to have my final concept, not much time for the dead line

Louis - Thanks for dropping by. Yes you are right, but that is not my final concept, and I hope that I can achive a real nice composition and perspective like your WIPS

Michael - Thanks for your words. Yes, I like that idea, maybe I go for idea like that sketch. Cheers!!

Tom - Thanks mate. Glad that you liked the last concept!! Cheers!!

Milos - Thanks my friend. Painting and drawing is a some sort of addiction for me ( more than tequila hahahahaha) Thanks for your support and encouragement! Cheers!!

Rupy - Thanks friend!! Hey, are you not going to participate in this challenge?? come on, join to the fun

Peter - Really thanks for your words my friend. Yes, Im trying a different approach for my sketches, I like to experiment different ways in my paintings, but my cartoon vein has won so far, hahahahahaha. (I have two cartoon sketches for the concept hahahaha, and I maybe post after). And yes, we have little time, I need to found my final concept quickly. Thanks again for your words my friend. Cheers!!

Mark - Hey my friend!! Really thanks for your words and an honor that you liked the last composition. We are missing you in this challenge, but it is really cool that you are visiting the old CGS gang. Cheers!!

07 July 2009
Fernando, I am stop in to pay my respects.
I like the dynamic of your last post. Keep it coming. Cheers buddy.

07 July 2009
Talking

hmmm thought I posted here before .......the idea is coming out pretty cool keep going

07 July 2009
Uldison- Thanks my friend for dropping by. Glad that you liked the image Cheers!!

Tony - Thanks mate! No problem Thanks for your words!! Cheers!!

07 July 2009
Concept / pre-visualization: A different concept

I can't resist to make a cartoon concept :D I dont go for a cartoon style for this challenge, but have great fun with this sketch. :D

07 July 2009
Concept / pre-visualization: They are back!!!

Yes!! They are back!! Lady Dalila and Egelvidio in a new adventure!! hahahaha.
Viewing my old image for the "Strange Behavior" challenge occurred to me that I could use the characters of Lady and Dalila Egelvidio as secret agents ... I think its bad idea :D

Thread Closed share thread