Secret Agent Entry: Younes El haroussi

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2009
nice dude! im likeing the 3rd dude. there is definitely something behind that smile

07 July 2009
Smile

Malanjo: thanks for comment,ill do my best to post more work as soon as i can.

loki731: thanks for your comment and support.

walrus: thanks for your comment and advice,for the characters,they are not the same character,they belong to the same familly and spy team.3brothers and one cousin(the big guy).im working on the 'good guy' design now,i did a few composition tests too,this will take more time than i expected

wick3dsono :thank you,im watching your tread too,good luck!!

Popsaart :hi,thanks for your comment,the third guy is the big brother and team leader,im glad you liked him.

07 July 2009
Work In Progress: first comp sketch

so here is my first composition sketch,the story is about the 'World Spy Conference' -WSC- were the elite spy community members gather every year.all countries has selected best trained spies,and created an international spy community that deals with world problems.the characters i did earlier (the 4 guys in the forground),are representing the Russian team and they have been selected to secure this year event.The hero and main character is the small kid giving the speach.This is the first time that a young member enters the community.
im still working on things that may spice the image,so any advice or critique is welcome.

Last edited by diissar : 07 July 2009 at 05:38 PM.

07 July 2009
Ah, okay, now I see where this is going... Cool! This composition is okay - I like the use of the projection screen to call extra attention to the boy - but the overall layout is symmetrical (especially the foreground) and rather undynamic. I hope you'll keep fooling around with other test layouts and compositions (even if they're rougher than this, now that we have an idea where you're headed.) You might find something even better! Good luck!

07 July 2009
Concept / pre-visualization: color research

here is a quick color test i did,i ll try to find a better compostion for my image.

07 July 2009
Ha!
Great idea Younes. It's looking suitably moody already, evn with your first pass of clour and tone on it. The composition isn't bothering me, as the lighting works so well to focus the eye where you want, and the blow up of our lad on the screen works brilliantly to draw the necessary attention to him. Nice touch.
Fun stuff and should look great when you work it through.

07 July 2009
Awesome concept (and characters)!!! I agree with walrus about the composition though.

Available for freelance

--
Blog -- Portfolio -- Ten --

07 July 2009
I love your characters!

07 July 2009
Thank you all for your comments and advices

walrus : i agree with you,looks symetrical and boring,its not easy to find a dynamic comp that will show correctly all the characters i wanna show on the image,i ll try to find something better.thx again.

Nickillus :thanks a lot,im glad you liked the idea, thanks for your support.

mic : thank you for your comment,i ll try to fix the comp issue.

iatriki : thank you

07 July 2009
Younes,,

you have great skills, lovely drawings.. Can't wait to see more, take care for now.

07 July 2009
hi diissar, Thanks for dropping by. i love ur stylized character. looking forward ur complete piece too .

07 July 2009
Work In Progress: WIP compositon test

i did another quick sketch,i tried to give a little bit of dynamisme,im waiting for your feed back

07 July 2009
Hey thanks for stopping by! Nice characters, really like the style.

07 July 2009
how bout to put the screen a bit right? just feel not right bout the present composition.

however. i really like the faces. hahahha. make me smile.

.:SECRET AGENT:.

07 July 2009
Pixeltuner:thanks for your comment

wick3dsono :Hi,thanks for the advice,are you talking about the big screen?any other advice??

Thread Closed share thread