MA Animation at Hertfordshire?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 02 February 2011   #1
MA Animation at Hertfordshire?

Hello everyone,

I'm from India and currently looking for Master's Programs in 3D Animation in the UK. I came across the MA Animation program from Hertfordshire (http://www.herts.ac.uk/courses/MA-Animation-MA-PgD.cfm) , but there doesn't seem to be much information about it in general. The Bachelor's programs seem to be popular and well respected though.
I'd like to know more about the MA Animation programs at Hertfordshire and would really appreciate it if any of you guys could share some information regarding this.

Old 03 March 2011   #2
Hi there

I'm one of the lecturers on the BA and MA programmes. Thanks for the compliments What would you like to know about the MA? You can PM me instead if you wish to ask questions you don't want to post publicly.

Old 03 March 2011   #3
Hi

@moidphotos

I apologize for being unable to respond earlier. Thank you for your reply. I tried sending a private message but it seems I don't have enough privileges to be able to do so. I sent you an email instead, although I'm not sure if you received it. Please do let me know if there is any other way I can reach you.
Thanks

Old 03 March 2011   #4
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread