Veteran
portfolio
Andrew Chan
Markham, Canada

Send a message via MSN to Druie
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomworkshop
Follow-up...

Anyone in the 3D Character Program? Feedback?

Thanks!

J

Hey Phantom I'm in the 3D Character Program. Currently in the 2nd semester in the rigging program which I really enjoy! All the mentors are extremely friendly and know a ton of stuff!

If I could turn back time I would've wished schools like AnimSchool opened up sooner because I really felt like I learnt nothing in school. I had to go crazy to watch every tutorial I could find to get the skills I needed to get a job.

That being said, I went to school for this, and I've been working professionally since graduating from school. It might feel a bit of a recap in the intro semesters but it's really good to re-visit the basics and concepts. You never know, there might be something that you will pick up along the way.

Old 07-28-2011, 06:51 PM   #17
agktran3d
Veteran
portfolio
Andrew Tran
Sydney, Australia

Chan nice showreel man! Can't wait to see some more solid work you produce @ the school!!

Old 07-29-2011, 05:04 AM   #18
coolsubho
portfolio
Subhasis Biswas
Freelancer 3D Artist
CoolSuBhO grp.
Kolkata, India

Send a message via AIM to coolsubho Send a message via MSN to coolsubho Send a message via Yahoo to coolsubho
Smile

"I was wondering for few years...... how to make animation like professionals, how to know what exact things they are doing in production, how to seriously give life to a T-pose character & make them ultimate entertainment to audience. After a long struggle I've found out the answer for me.....n that's AnimSchool. It's one of the best schools out there for making a character & giving it a life with style(means animation). Lots of Industry Professionals are out there for teaching from big big studios like BlueSky, Pixar etc. I can interact with them, get my work reviews, and side by side they train my eyes & mind to become a successful animator in future. Therefore it's a dream school for me. If you're serious about learning the flow & beauty of character animation, you couldn't make a better choice."

By the way if you like to see my recent assignments, plz visit my animschool page:
http://www.animschool.com/Members/V...file.aspx?ID=83

Don't forget to visit my website with all my works at:
http://www.subhasisbiswas.com

Old 07-29-2011, 12:29 PM   #19
alaataleb
portfolio
Alaa Abu Hanish
Animator
RGH Entertainment
Amman, Jordan

Hi All friends ..
I'm a student at animaschool I'm in character animation program ...
my teacher right now is Thom Roberts
the class is super awesome I'm learning too many things , you can ask your Instructor a lot of questions "animation, industrial and even also personal "
and for me the most exciting thing at AnimSchool is the characters that you are animate really high end professional rigged character, so you will have sooooo much fun when you are animating . the Animation Syllabus looks so unique so far .

Ala'a

Old 07-29-2011, 12:29 PM   #20
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread