Need a 3d guru to give me some advice!

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

3 Weeks Ago
Need a 3d guru to give me some advice!

I was at an intermediate level in 3d modeling, rendering etc However I went traveling for about 3 years and didnt open maya, zbrush etc

I am now coming back to 3d modelling and really want to crack on with a project as I feel its the fastest way to learn personally for me, I have a picture of the concept art that I want to copy as close as possible....now the problem...I have no idea where to start or how to go about doing it. I have been ripping my hair out for the last week trying to think and plan on how I am going to go about doing this.

I would love some advice on how to go about making this and/or any video tutorials courses I should buy etc..

THANKYOU IN ADVANCE!

3 Weeks Ago
Bump? 🙁🙁 I would really appreciate it if I could get some feedback
😇😇

2 Weeks Ago
ZBrush would do all that, and is the way I would go seeing as I have ZBrush. But surely you must have an idea of how to go about it as you are at intermediate level.

2 Weeks Ago
Sounds like you're starting from scratch again after an extended period away, which only a solid project too sink your teeth into will resolve refreshing those dormant skillsets. Now I might have a solution at hand, it's a Digital Tutors (PluralSight) in depth 40+ hr tutorial series covering just about every discipline in a pro baised CG pipeline, authored by industry vets called "Transforming Robot Production Pipeline", since I'm on mobile ATM I can't link it, sorry. Anyways see how you go browse the vids to get an idea what this tute package entails...oh for access theres a sub-fee required too unlock, I think from memory $16 - $36?.

Cheers.

2 Weeks Ago
Hey guys! Thanks ks for the tips I remember that course I went through it partially, thanks for the reminder, I will buy it again and go through the whole thing

reply share thread