Help with finding a proper university.

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

02 February 2013
Question Help with finding a proper university.

Hey there!

I am 16 years old and a year and a couple of months back, I found out about the wonderful world of Computer Graphics.

Now I am willing to go to a school and expand my knowledge. At the moment I am mostly experimenting with 3D Motion Graphics although I feel like I would like to focus more on VFX for film and media.

I still have time to decide, but I also need to start looking for a proper school.There are just tons and tons of schools and reviews about them, that I just can't decide what school is good , and what is not.

So I would love to get some help from this great community.

I would really appreciate it if someone can suggest some universities related to Computer Graphics in general or specifically for VFX/Motion Graphics.As for what country, I live in Bulgaria, and here there is a very poor choice of both quality of education, and quantity of schools to choose from.

And so I hope someone can help me with a university that is located in the UK, preferably in Scotland,as there are no college taxes.

Any help is much appreciated. =)

02 February 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread