DWIV - 2D - Adso2 - Azrrael, demon Lord

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2009
DWIV - 2D - Adso2 - Azrrael, demon Lord

Ok, I update the project.

Here is the actual stage.

Any comment will be of good help.

Last edited by adso2 : 04 April 2009 at 02:21 PM.

03 March 2009
Hey all nice ideas. I like the Not Clear one on the right the most. Some great ideas in this character and the idea of an undead pet in his giant boot is awesome. I think develop this guy some more. Great start. I should have a thread up soon with some concepts of a cyborg

03 March 2009
Hi Xidon, Thanks for your comment. I think I should take the bad side finally and focus on it.

I will keep working on that idea

03 March 2009
Well, I have been working on some new ideas. This time mounted and chariot demons, that probably can be sort like "vehicle".

Comments will be very helpful.

03 March 2009
Hi.
They are totally good sketches.. I think you should be going with the one of the demon concepts. Your style is completely fitting on it..

Keep it up

03 March 2009
Thanks for your comments so many ideas and just one of them can be ahead I will put more advances soon.

Thank you again

03 March 2009
I will finally pass the mounted demon or chariot, not sure if they can be take it as vehicles, so...

I've been working around the demon prince idea. I finally took the pen to draw a chaotic design for the clothes and armor, it should be something close to that. But l have also started to work on a demon princess too many road opens in front of you I am also thinking about a bulky demon

Any way, I hope you like them, your comments will be of good help. Thanks in advance.

04 April 2009
Ha I should of commented on this when you first posted these two new updates, I prefer the Prince. The wings are wicked as, and same with the armor detail

04 April 2009
wow, I wish I could sketch like you..Love all your sketches, especially the demon prince..Cool work

04 April 2009
Cool sketches

I wonder which way you will go.
I also like the one riding the beast, looks like he will walk right over you.

04 April 2009
Hi all, thanks for your comments Sorry I didn't post in the latest days. I have been a little busy with other things.

I have tried another sketch, but this will be the last, I promise. Another kind of demon, stronger and bigger. I am within the demon prince#1 or this new one #2.

Your comments will help me to select. Thanks

04 April 2009
Sorry I did not updated my work since some time now. I have been a little busy with other things

There is not much time, so I finally decided to go with a Demon Lord, a complete new idea. Something big and maybe more strong or at least that looks more dangerous.

This is a frontal view of the subject. There is to much things to finish yet. I tried to mix an anatomic with an organic armor. The shoulders armor buds from the chest. Probably right or left arm will wear some armor piece to break the symmetry look. Weapon was the easiest thing

As you can see, I want to put many textures on the subject. I think that could give him a rough looks that could works with the concept.

As i say, too many work ahead. But if you can give you opinion ... it will be of good help

04 April 2009
Well, I started to work on the illustration. I am posing and getting some shadows to compose the image. Also I have changed the horns, I am not sure about it, so I will work on them further.

Any comment will be nice

Thread Closed share thread