Dominance War IV : General Discussion

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

02 February 2009
Arrow Dominance War IV : General Discussion

please use this thread for general discussion about DWIV.

Last edited by heavyness : 02 February 2009 at 04:11 PM.

02 February 2009
Its soo big now Im afraid to enter, I think Ill do the 9 day mini challenge, and use the result of that as my concept for the real thing.
Should be fun.

MY HMC

02 February 2009
rules for the challenge

Do the rules for the challenge come out the day it starts. Would seem logical, but I’d like to get a head start…he!

02 February 2009
rules comes out day of. so be here ready on the 20th.

02 February 2009
entering comp

How do you enter or register yourself for the dominance of War IV competition?

02 February 2009
Originally Posted by heavyness: please use this thread for general discussion about DMIV.

i don't get it. shouldn;t it be "DWIV"? i noticed that even on the faq thread talking about last year that it is called DMIII... what's the "M" for?

just curious.

-Levi

02 February 2009
Originally Posted by DragonSFX: i don't get it. shouldn;t it be "DWIV"? i noticed that even on the faq thread talking about last year that it is called DMIII... what's the "M" for?

just curious.

-Levi

ha! i was tired. yes, it is suppose to be DWIV. fixing that now.

02 February 2009
i'm itnerested in participate. is there any place where i can read the rules for the previous Dominance wars? just to have an idea of what i'm going to do

02 February 2009
Originally Posted by davidportoles: i'm itnerested in participate. is there any place where i can read the rules for the previous Dominance wars? just to have an idea of what i'm going to do

http://www.gameartisans.org/dominan...hives/index.php

look on the left hand side, you'll see links for a four challenges.

02 February 2009
ok, i have a question wich may or may not be able to be answered atm. it says in the rules for dwIII that all assets must be created for the challenge, no existing assets, textures, etc. my question is: if we enter the mini challenge, are we able to use those assets for our main challenge? or will we need to make completely new assets for the main challenge as well? can anyone tell me how it was in the past?

thanks,
Levi

02 February 2009
Originally Posted by heavyness: http://www.gameartisans.org/dominan...hives/index.php

look on the left hand side, you'll see links for a four challenges.

cool! thanks a lot

02 February 2009
Originally Posted by davidportoles: i'm itnerested in participate. is there any place where i can read the rules for the previous Dominance wars? just to have an idea of what i'm going to do

Here are the rules and regs, story line and stuff like that. This is going to be a lot of fun. 3 days till the mini, see you there! Hugs and love to all! http://www.gameartisans.org/contest...rules/index.php

02 February 2009
Originally Posted by live2contage: Here are the rules and regs, story line and stuff like that. This is going to be a lot of fun. 3 days till the mini, see you there! Hugs and love to all! http://www.gameartisans.org/contest...rules/index.php

first mini challenge starts on the 20th.

02 February 2009
Originally Posted by heavyness: first mini challenge starts on the 20th.

You’re so right bro! Sorry about that miss information, I guess I’m so exited my mind is playing tricks on me…ha! Well till the 20th then.

02 February 2009
Hey, I want to know if I will not to take part of mini challenge, then I can take part of main challenge in March ???

And in the main challenge, someone will chose from forum next finalist or we need to put finish work in www.dominancewar.com ???

reply share thread