|12 December 2006|
3d Job Recruiterportfolio
Assistant to the VP of Graphics
Paul Steelman Design Group
3d artists needed!
PSDG Hiring for both 3D Studio Max & Lightwave Artists (CA and NV locations)
We are a high-end 3D visualization studio. We specialize in providing architects, designers, and developers a complete solution for architectural presentation graphics utilizing computer visualization rendering and animation format. Beginning with mass models built for conceptual studies to complex three dimensional animations. Our staff composed of experienced 3d computer artists, animators, and compositors deliver unparalleled quality in service. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who seeks to work on cutting-edge casino, entertainment and commercial projects with the expansion in to other ventures in the entertainment industry.
What we are looking for:
• Minimum 2 years experience with 3d Studio Max and/or Lightwave
• Full-time/on-sight employee
• U.S. eligible status
• Pre-visualization experience a plus
• Produces work with creativity, speed & accuracy
• Excellent communication skills/Effective interaction with Owner & Senior Design staff
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment & manage several projects simultaneously
• We offer a competitive base salary, performance bonus and benefits package commensurate with qualifications and experience
• Advancement opportunities available
We are currently accepting applications for our Santa Monica, CA and Las Vegas, NV offices. For more information about our company, please visit the following website:
Please submit resume, cover letter and portfolio/samples to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include where you saw the ad.)
Paul Steelman Design Group is an equal opportunity employer.
|12 December 2006|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.