IMPORTANT - Final Submission Details

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

01 January 2009
The server appears to be working again- I'm uploading it as we speak. Thanks!

01 January 2009
Uploading works Great!

KHENDAR

Thanks for everything!

Took your advice and had a cup of coffee (well about 6 pots of coffee) and this morning the uploader worked perfectly and quickly too!

Thank you for your patience with all of our complaining.

Glenn and Mrs Spirit Dreamer (She actually had to do all the downloading and uploading!)

01 January 2009
upload

Hi Khendar

I have uploaded my final image with the uploader, a 4000px file. When it was finished (100%) it said I had already submitted an entry within the last 90 sec. Is it ok?

I have uploaded a smaller version through the thread, like all the work in progress pictures.

Hope you can tell me if my large file has come through al right.

Best regards, Rasmus

01 January 2009
Hi Kendhar

I have tried 3 times today to upload, the Uploader works perfectly and says 100% uploaded but never says anything after that. No 'Upload OK'. The final image does not appear in my thread and the submit page says I still need to submit a final image...

Other than that things are fine although when I post to my thread its posting as if I posted 5 hours before. Stranger things have happened...

If you could give me some advice I would be much obliged

Thanks
Rupert

01 January 2009
I try to upload an image but server keeps saying "you uploaded an image last 90 seconds"
I logout and login again, but nothing changes. Any ideas ???

01 January 2009
Originally Posted by khendar: Ok. Apologies everyone. It seems it wasn't as fixed as I thought. Please be patient and we'll try and have it back up an running as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by celiksert: I try to upload an image but server keeps saying "you uploaded an image last 90 seconds"
I logout and login again, but nothing changes. Any ideas ???

Same problem....all day long!! I canīt post my WIP....and I have my Final Imege ready..

01 January 2009
The same problem.
I uploaded my final high res image, but I am not sure if it uploaded correctly.
And I can not upload my picture in forum, message: "You have already submitted an entry in the last 90 seconds". What shall I do?

01 January 2009
second try, went through. second time i used the uploader linked from this page http://features.cgsociety.org/chall...final_image.php
(the final submission page).

01 January 2009
Any word on the "90 second" problem? Happening to me to. I am trying to upload a turntable flv of my model.

01 January 2009
after I upload high res jpeg via challenge uploader , do I have to submit low res jpeg through submit entry page again??

01 January 2009
Also things are not getting time stamped properly, I submitted my final again at 1:20 AM Sunday but it time stamped at 8 something PM Saturday... in fact it posted the final image before 2 previous posts that were already there.

01 January 2009
same 90sec problem... any ideas?

edit: oh yeah - I am trying to upload from the image uploader not from the forum`s submit page... hmmm...

Last edited by momarkmagic : 01 January 2009 at 06:52 AM. Reason: edit

01 January 2009
reinstalled the challenge uploader from the final image submission page, but still having the same problem... it seems it went through, but I am not sure 'cause this 90sec error message appears every time after 100%...
thanks for anz advice!

01 January 2009
Talking

Originally Posted by khendar: You only need to submit one final high resolution image. There's no need to submit two versions. Your final image will be displayed like any update in your Challenge Thread. I can see there is a Final Image submission in your thread:

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showpos...31&postcount=16

Is this the final image you wanted to submit ? You mentioned a 2000/2830 version. Have you tried submitting that via the uploader ?

Hi,

At last I uploaded my final high res 2000/2830 version Image.
Please inform me how can I get any confirmation that the uploaded final image is acceptable?

thanks
Surajit Sen
3D Artist
India
sen.surajit@yahoo.co.in

reply share thread