Steampunk Myths and Legends Entry: mim Armand

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 11 November 2008   #31
Very well deisgned

Old 11 November 2008   #32
Storyboards / pre-visualization: me boat!

I did alot sketch and concept (I will show if u like see!) and finally came with this one! I wish I can make all of em! I just like these thingies! ;)
and I think it's the kinda look of my movie! thought!

as a side note, I really like to know how ppl "really" think about my works! I mean honestly! I'm sure many would did not like some styles and other ones would! but ppl just prefer to be kind to each other that is a real good thing and make a huge energy of motivation but didn't help the author to be aware of other ones look!
ok so!
I prefer kind words also! :D but I like ppl here get me a number how the work looks like good inside their kind words! from 0 (or -10 thought!) to 10!
it would help me calculate and make improvements
so it's easy! I won't any crit (it's good if you have btw) but just say what you feel with a number! ;)

tnx in advance! mim|

Old 11 November 2008   #33
Hey man I'm digging all the details you've modelled into the clothes!

Old 11 November 2008   #34
Wow wow ..
Great great. keep up the good work refigh.

Hamed katebi

- -My Blog - -

Old 11 November 2008   #35
as you want... for me, and just for the moment ! it's 8... for the concept, the originality and the style of your thread... but of course, that could change

like that, now you have the pressure hahaha keep going man...

Old 11 November 2008   #36
Work In Progress: cliff!

Just the Cliffs!
All thing is going good with both projects atm!!

HameD, Hey buddy! really great to see u here Refigh! kheili 4kerimhan! rasti gharar shod nazar bedi! ke enteghadi chizi ... ya hade aghal ye nomreh bedi! (albateh kamelan sadeghaneh lotfan!), az taarofat gozashteh, nazareh "vagheiee" to baram moheme!

Hey laurent, really thanks man, so much appreciate, if you say your value just honestly it's really great for me from someone just like you, and I will promise do my best to change it (to higher one thought!), I know ur so busy too and it's very kind from you always reading posts precisely man, I truly appreciate this and wish you all the best,

tnx for watching
mim,

Old 11 November 2008   #37
wow...awesome logo details

what can i say...hope to see some great detail on your models as well

Old 11 November 2008   #38
Honest I am... but of course that will be harder for you in the same time the project will grow...

I really like your last update... almost perfect... just it appear a bit too flat, but maybe it's due to the wip presentation...
I'm waiting... but I like

Old 11 November 2008   #39
Thumbs up

Very good!
keep going >->->->

Old 11 November 2008   #40
ohho

Really nice sense of designing here!

Your sculpting made that lowpoly stuff to live. The shoe is my favourite part of it. What about the head of this character?

Push the tempo!

Old 11 November 2008   #41
very great looking rock man. I need to do some rock modeling soon and still not exactly sure how to do it. Do you use some custom alpha's ore some sort of standard zbrush brush? So curious to know.
It looks like that cell alpha to me.

Old 11 November 2008   #42
Work In Progress: Artaban WIP

here more with Arta!

tnx for watch, m

vlad-icobet- thnx buddy, yeah hopefully you'll see but I have to use n-maps for details yo know!

Lemog- tnx Laurent, I didn't get the idea of your mean from flat, maybe u mean the sky? if so I will do something with that in future, also tnx for ur kindness buddy, I'll try to improve it and really hope u like it more (honestly!)

geumat- Hey meysam, mamnounam! kheili lotf kardi nazar dadi, ageh enteghadi ham dashti begu, man kheili delam mikhad ehsas afrad ro nesbat be kar ba ye nomreh (az 0-10) bedunam, ageh bazam umadi invara begu nazaret chie ba ye nomreh (sadeghaneh plz!)

kacorkiraly- tnx buddy! glad u like it man, for head I will start it soony just today or tommorow thought, then hope u like that also, tnx

Nothingness- Hey Nico, tnx, yeah I used both custom alphas and default brushes and also that cell alpha thought! almost I used allthings I found there! Btw I model it first in max and just detailed in zb, the result wasn't what I were lookin for exactly but I had to keep the time limits respected! so the workflow for me were this: model the silhouette and whole geo in max, then detailing with some hard textures in ZB and baking nm back to max, hope it helps man, can't wait just to see your work man, goodluck

Last edited by mim-Armand : 11 November 2008 at 11:12 AM.

Old 11 November 2008   #43
Work In Progress: aRTABAN wip'S! o2 CAPSULES!

i GOT SOME TIME FREE AND THOUGHT TO WORK MORE ON aRTA, SO HERE IT IS, i PROMISE TO COMPLETE HIM BY THIS WEEK (FOR SURE! )
BOTH PROJECTS ARE ON THEIR TIME-PLANE SOFAR BESIDE EACHOTHER, AND WILL REMAIN HOPEFULLY

TNX FOR WATCHIN, MIM

Old 11 November 2008   #44
Really cool job so far mate!
Can't wait to see this guy complete, i really like the overall cartoony style you got there

Old 11 November 2008   #45
You make my day man... only for this last picture... with these so good details (and god know I like details...)
just for that, I will be able to give you a better note... hahaha J'ADOOOOOOOOOOOORE...
I like so much this style...

and even more because I continue to doesn't be able to use Zbrush
(I'm worst than a poor blue noob... don't know why ! huhuhu a real shame... maybe this software doesn't works with used brains...)
Well, for that, I have much pleasure to discover your new things...
continue to make me dream

and about my remark about flat shape... it was at the front part of the flying island... but as I said, it's certainly more due to your paperbackground... I will wait to see later the difference.

Thread Closed share thread