quadroped walk cycle......sort of...

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2002
Hi!,

I can't add much, but basically, the main flaw is that the sense of weight is lost, and instead of a crawl, it looks like someone who is sliding hands and feet on the floor. That's probably the most difficult thing to fix.
Also, the hands should close a bit when they're off the ground, kind of like a foot would do.

It looks pretty good anyway, great job.

Keep animating!

10 October 2002
thanks guys,

weight is definately one of my weaker points. do u have any suggestions on how to add weight?

10 October 2002
Keep going to Chick-Fil-A like you always do...or Wendy's. I can see you improving your weight already.

(Insert Witty Laugh)

No...just, cut the timing of the key frames...things will move alittle faster and thus look heavier then originally. But weight isn't something you can just fix by doing that. It's just getting the timing and arcs of your motion down correctly. You aren't horrible at weight Mota...trust me, he doesn't look like he's underwater...or in deep space. So...just alittle bit of tweaking here...a tad more there, and you'll be fine. You know you are always getting better each day...just keep up the good work.

The Almighty...(and unmodest) GRAYSCALE

10 October 2002
Quote: Originally posted by Grayscale
Keep going to Chick-Fil-A like you always do...or Wendy's. I can see you improving your weight already.

I knew MosaFacku was full o sh!t!

just kiddin MosaFacku

Keep eatin that crap and you'll be living in 5D!

10 October 2002
I will consume your soul, and devour your will to live.

10 October 2002
i'll eat your hamster ALLIIIIIIIVVVVEEEE!!!!!!

:xtreme:

10 October 2002
Yes....when the Llamas of the world unite, there will be great destruction! (My former band's name was Yamllama)

So, Bent, we have the llama...the star...our utter dislike for Mosafacku... Are you sure we are not brothers?

And Mota....you need to do some crunches or something...the girls don't like the spare tire.:xtreme: :xtreme: :xtreme:

10 October 2002
Quote: the girls don't like the spare tire.

yours does.

ok ok, enough grayscale bashing. i just started on a new anim, and i'll post it one form or another when i finish. its longer, so it'll take me a while more. after that, IKJoe gets his much needed weight. :airguitar

thanks for the crits and comments. ....and the occasional make fun of mosafacku session....

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread