Kickstarter Project - Down on the Farm

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 09 September 2012   #1
Kickstarter Project - Down on the Farm

Hello my friends!
I just launched a kickstarter project for my short film, "Down on the Farm"! I am raising money so I can hire some lighting and texture artists to help me make the film AWESOME! I have been animating in the NY area for 8 years and have worked on some great commercial spots! I have also worked on the feature films, Chicago 10, SALT, and the Smurfs. you can check out my demo reel here:
http://www.acmeimages.com/video/Dem...risCaufield.mov

Kickstarter Project Here:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects...morning-cartoon

One reward of note, is the $50 reward. I will be giving away personal animation dailies, live on the internet. NOT RECORDED. You will need a webcam to participate. But this is a real bargain for anyone who has spent money on a reel review before. Also, while doing these animation dailies, I will be looking for animators to help out on the film!

And at $100, I will be giving away the Farmer Brown Rig, after production is complete! SO you get the rig AND the animation dailies.

Also, I will be buying, using and then giving away a 22HD CINTIQ to ONE sponsor of $1000. That Cintiq new is $1999, so this will be a great deal for anyone looking to buy one and can wait four months!

So please, contribute what you can, even $5 will really help, and bring back a piece of your childhood!

Thanks so much to all the animation ninja's out there!

Chris
www.acmeimages.com

Old 09 September 2012   #2
Hey everyone! Just wanted to explain a little more about the $50 reward, the Animation Dailies. You don't just get a recorded video, we do it LIVE with you, so you can talk about your approach to your shot. The video of our session will also be available for you to watch for 30 days after the session is recorded, so you can go back and watch it over and over again! Very cool! Plus you get a DVD of the short when it is done, so not a bad deal at all!

Here is a video explaining it all: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/126 toon/posts

Old 09 September 2012   #3
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread