|10-23-2012, 12:13 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2010
LuXSI 1.1 Release ( with x64 support)
Finally, LuXSI 1.1 has ben released.
This is the changelog from LuxRender forum:
LuXSI 1.1 Release changelog..
Improved support for PLY files.
- * Added 'override geometry' option, very useful in large scenes.
- With 'override geometry' can change lights or materials
without having to re-export the entire scene.
- * Now we can use the PLY format for exporting geometry for use in animations.
- Added support for animation.
- * Now, when you export the animation, LuXSI creates a. lqx
that is loaded automatically in LuxRender, to render animation immediately.
- (In future versions,you we choose "Export Anim" or "Render Anim")
- * Added option 'framestep' you can export part of frames or entire animation (frame step 1).
Added compilation a plugin for systems with SSE2 extensions (32-bit).
- Added x64 versions of the plugin for Softimage 2010, 2011 and 2013
(not tested with versions Softimage 2012).
Thank you very much to the user "l_cymer" for his invaluable contribution to LuXSI.
- Updating the shaders.
- Added shader libraries for all these x64 versions of Softimage.
- Added GUI option to enable debug messages.
- Deleting the option " Hybrid" in "Engine type", not to create confusion for users.
(In LuXSI not added, for now, support for this format)
You can download in this link
|10-23-2012, 08:41 PM||#2|
Matthew L Stoehr
Professor & Dept. Chair
American River College, Art New Media
Join Date: May 2003
Thank you for this contribution. I'm sure many people appreciate it, even when not expressing their appreciation. I'm studying your website now.
|10-23-2012, 08:41 PM||#3|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|