Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Fernando Porcel

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2008
Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Fernando Porcel

Fernando Porcel is entered in the "Uplift Universe Challenge" update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Underground Uplift

04 April 2008
Concept / pre-visualization: first idea - rock duo

Im in :)

Really great to be in a new challenge!

This is the first idea. I want to explore the possibles relations by the way of an art: the music :) And a bit (or a lot) the idea of a symbiotic relationship.

Good luck to all, have fun! Cheers!!

04 April 2008
Talking

First!!

Hehe... well I'm really glad to see you join, fresh from the DW

I like the idea of rockin' aliens, I'm pretty sure any alien race visiting Earth would fall for for rock, and it would spread like the plague across the space .... God I'd love to see that... hehehe.

Jam hard Fer, these will be wild days, but fun none the less.....

Tequila cheers for you!

04 April 2008
Good luck with this one! Music has to make people- and aliens- come together for sure, and if its rock so much better! Looking forward to seeing more...

04 April 2008
Ah finally! I like your concept haha, keep going man...
Cheers!

04 April 2008
Hey, you're in at last! Great to see you entered buddy! I loved the pic you did in Strange Behavior.

One possible idea: maybe if that alien is playing a guitar he could have some extra fingers - give him that alien advantage.

04 April 2008
Talking Sing Like a Rock STar!

OMG so they like drugs 2? hahaha Love the idea and the cgharacter's concepts, my friend! This is going to be a GREAT show! I can tell ...I will like to see what kinda stage they will perform on ?

Vamos FEeeeernandooooo! jajaja me danio el tequila de DW! jaja

04 April 2008
Fernando Welcome ...Tell us the name of the Band Please ..Good luck

Ze Blog

Steampunk
Uplift Universe
Strange Behavior

04 April 2008
You are on your way! Well done.

04 April 2008
Nice start, I remember your Strange Behavior entry, so It'l be good to see how things develop in this thread.

04 April 2008
hey .... you're here!
Really nice to see you here \o/

Cool idea.
i totally agree with Gabriel Vera ....... how nice would be the entire universe listening rock'n roll
Good stuff =)

Website.

04 April 2008
Hey Fernando! Great idea to explore music as universal element of communication between so different cultures (aliens and humans).

Good luck my friend!

04 April 2008
I like the idea, lots of chance for exploration. Made me think with all the tech and interaction if such occurred, you could have the music respresented visually as well... urm, like... *thinks* synesthesia I believe it was called. Just a random idea. Looked at the other linked challenges and excited to see what you make of this, good luck!

04 April 2008
Gabriel - thanks my friend !! ( and you win a cold six pack of beer for the first post ) I hope to be on rythm with this concept. Again thanks!! Cheers !!

Raul - thanks mate ! I glad that you liked the concept!! Cheers my friend!!

Jassar - thanks friend for your words and encouragement!! Cheers!!

Mark - thanks my friend! I really appreciate your kind words!! You are right about the posibilities on the anatomy for the aliens. Again thanks!! Cheers

Axel - thanks my friend!! hahahahaha I dont know maybe they are using some uplifted alien drug ... hahahahahahahaha Glad that you liked the concept! Cheers!!

Eric - thanks for the warm welcome to the challenge. She and he are "Medea and Lord Floyd "

Paul - Thanks buddy for your kind words !

Bill - thanks for your words! I really appreciate it Cheers mate!

Filipe - thanks my friend!! Yes, long live to the rock music!! yeaaaa

Marco - really thanks my friend. Glad that you liked the concept, and need to work hard and fast because we have not much time to end this challenge

Norman - thanks mate. Yes, that is a nice idea to explore a bit for sure!! Thanks for the comment. Cheers!!

04 April 2008
Concept / pre-visualization: psychedelic jazz uplift

Working on a variation of the first concept. Trying a Jazz-Rock fusion band. My idea is a some kind of symbiotic connection between all the band members :)

Thread Closed share thread