Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Axel Alonso

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2008
Hey Axel! Cool sketches. Good luck!

04 April 2008
Hey Axel, really nice works, like a lot the designs on the elements and the sketch for the ship, cool! Your approach to the challenge is really interesting Cheers my friend ( Muy bien Axel, se ve que le estas trabajando duro Va muy bien tu concepto y sigue fumandote el te verde, parece que te da buena inspiración )

04 April 2008
Hi Axel, good luck in this challenge. This should be interesting.

04 April 2008
Quite eloquent Axel... This is definately a piece to see

04 April 2008
Talking

Wow with so much things landed already I don't find much to add! I like them a lot, the concept is really solid,and the inclusion of the girl as the earth master makes a lot of sense.

I find the simple angle of the picture good, with so much detail to show, you don't want to mess with crazy shoots, hehehehe..... if any you should make your canvas wider so it doesn't get too crowded.

kee it comming Axel, it's going great!

04 April 2008
Talking Thanks

Marco-Thanks for the support and the warm comments! I like a lot the wedding idea and design!

Fer- AMIGOOOO GRACIAS! Thanks my friend I am so happy you like the concept, I am a bit far to catch up, but no worries I will do it! Even if that means to put “Chanel and Edea” to help in, by cleaning up all my line work hahaha! Y seguire fumando! Verde es vida!

Jacob-Thanks a lot for the visit I am still waiting to see what going on in your galaxy my friend!

KYKhalil- I am happy to see you here my friend always glad to hear all your feed back!

Gabriel- so I am saving you at last coz you are special (jajaja) you know its all lies right? Well my friend , I am very glad that the composition wont have to change that much coz with all the details I always like to do , my concern was really the what to do with the comp! So thanks! And I agree the girl from earth has to make sense in this! If not ….Well at least I did for us hahaha!

04 April 2008
cool stuff, ill keep an eye out for more! keep up the good work.

04 April 2008
Concept / pre-visualization: Tera "master of earth" concept sketch

Well Here it is Tera, the girl from the human world, witch also represent the earth element She will be in the ship were all the other element's master are showing the galaxy and some far away word!

I am working my lines to show the comp.. and still not sure of I should include the robot pets, the cat "gat001" can do communication (like a high tech cellphone) and also can deliver any message, the dog called "Chan-bot" can do all as a high tech laptop will do ... and also can transport the girl when she use him as a skate board....maybe I am not to sure if to include them or not in case it's 2 many characters already hmmmm?

what you guys thik? pets not pets?

04 April 2008
Talking

Slav- Thanks so much for drop by my galaxy! I like a lot yours since the begining! I am glad to have your support

04 April 2008
Thumbs up

Axel!

Really nice sketches and concepts. Looks like it's going to be a very imaginitive and colourfull composition. Can't wait to see more.

Keep up the great work!

Dimitrij.

Uplift Universe

Gnothi seauton

04 April 2008
Hey Axel you did a lot of nice sketches for the character .I want to see more .

Ze Blog

Steampunk
Uplift Universe
Strange Behavior

04 April 2008
Wink

Awww what a cutey! I like her, About the pets, there's two ways to go:

You can use them to show she's a regular girl with attachment for nice kiddie things, so she doesn't look too mature in her position as an elemntal.

You can also use them as a contrasting element in the picture, and a little bit disturbing out of pure cuteness, like some surrealist artists do these days, not so much as Mark Ryden, but in that direction.

Or you can dump them later on if you don't like them, just make sure where ever you place them they can be removed without leaving a hole in the composition.

Or you can do the aliens cute too... hehehe .. no wait!! please don't do that.

04 April 2008
Thanks!

Dimitrij- Thank so much for keeping on eye well 2 hehe in here! I am also really glad that you like the colourful enthusiastic composition I am leaning forward to! Wait for more fun haha!

Eric- Hey ! Wow Thanks for that warm feed back, I really try to do something a bit more my way in this designs so I am gad you like them so far!

Gabriel- You’re right! They shall be not that cute haha! I really appreciate the comments and feed back they help me a lot I am doing as you said so in getting the pets just to assume that if they don’t work, I can easily get rid of them as you mentioned, since what I want its to get the message clearly and not just make it harder to understand! Thanks for than good input! And so very glad you find her, as cute as I did! yay!

04 April 2008
Hey Axel, nice sketch so far ! Really cute girl. I like the "innocent" look on her The robot cat looks great! The addition of the pets must agree with the idea you want to transmit, either as a complement, emphasis on some point on your concept or as part of the personality of Tera. I think it might be interesting to show some technological elements (such as a robot) against "mystical" aliens, I dont know ..... Great work ! Cheers my friend!

04 April 2008
Hi Axel

i took some time to read your thread today
i'm really impressed by the story ... very nice concept!
i imagined myself having this meeting .... it's so excinting thinking about that!
and very nice concepts to the masters .... they seem to be so wise ... a race you look at and respect, and know that they'll add so much to our life experience!
the girl is very cute ... i personally prefer the scene without pets ... they are really cute but i think a more natural contact is best seen in this composition

nice work mate!

Website.

Thread Closed share thread