Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Axel Alonso

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2008   #1
Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Axel Alonso

Axel Alonso is entered in the "Uplift Universe Challenge" update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: TERA THE NEW MASTER OF EARTH!

Old 04 April 2008   #2
Talking Concept / pre-visualization: NatureAlien

HI Friends!:wavey: I join I just couldn't resist I am terrible, so I did this today thinking I might want to do something related to Aliens whom will teach spiritual wisdom, to the human race!:wise: I still mus finish my DWIII once I am done I will keep on here so good to be in another fun challenge full of talented artists to learn and talk to! looking forward to all the great ideas from other galaxies!:eek:

Old 04 April 2008   #3
Interesting. Keep it up.

Old 04 April 2008   #4
Talking Master Master

HELLOW AXEL

WHAT IS THAT? LOOKS WISDOM AND POWERFULL, AND VERY BIG.

IS AN ALIEN HEE, BUT….THE ALLIENS IS PART OF OUR CONTACTS NOW, HOW DO YOU KNOW THEM ?

YOU ARE INCREDEBLE
LOVES CAROLA Bruja Menor

Old 04 April 2008   #5
Wink And Again You Did It

AXEL

WE HAD AN ANCIENT RACE, CALLED The Gods of water…this race came to our planet around 3000 b.c. years ago. THEY BEGUN TO LAND IN AFRICA, SOUTH AFRICA, with a great tribe called GNOMO who still exist in the highest mountains of Africa. They genesis told that they Gods who teach them every thing about the Earth and Cosmos, became on a big metal cruisers like a cube ship with signs on it, and landing on a big lake. They still have draws painting on animal skin and big stones, describing this history or genesis of their Gods. I made a trip to see that by my self. And I can continue telling you, YOU ARE A CONTACTED, A MEN TAKEN FROM THEM TO SHOW YOU HOW THEY BEN AND LIVED.

I THINK I AM GOIN TO GIVE A PROPOSAL….

I KNOW THE HISTORY AND I KNOW HOW TO WRITE IT

YOU KNOW THE CHARACTERS AND YOU KNOW HOW TO DRAW THEM

CAN YOU THINK ON THIS….WE HAVE A GREAT CHANCE TO TELL THE WORLD THE TRUTH ABOUT THE ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS , who still continue coming to us to look at us, how we are growing and understanding….ARE YOU INTERESTING ON IT?

I FELLOW YOUR STEPS VERY CLOSE WITH AMAZED EYES.

THE FOURCE IS WITH YOU JEDI

BRUJA MAYOR

Old 04 April 2008   #6
Cool

weee!! hello my friend! great to see you once again! very interesting concept! me looking forward to more cool stuff!! cheers to you! have fun!

Old 04 April 2008   #7
Hi Axel nice to see you here with your colors . Good luck my friend

Ze Blog

Steampunk
Uplift Universe
Strange Behavior

Last edited by scala : 04 April 2008 at 07:02 AM.

Old 04 April 2008   #8
Thumbs up

Nice nice, lots of good textures to work with. I hope we'll see more soon!

Best lick with the DW too,

Old 04 April 2008   #9
Good luck with your entry, the colours are delightful

Old 04 April 2008   #10
Hi, it's going to be interesting to see what you going to come up with. Good luck to you.

Old 04 April 2008   #11
Talking Thanks I Am Back!

OMG ! ha-ha Sorry for the late replay , but I'd been bit occupied with work stuff! But enough of that! And let's keep going I am posting tomorrow the sketches and ideas!

All your entries are Fantastic! Totally love them all! Each 1, has your style and unique approach to the theme! You guys are AWESOME!

Old 04 April 2008   #12
Hey Axel, cool start my friend Your concept sounds really cool and cant wait for more updates!! ( y más chelas ) Keep it going !! Cheers !!

Old 04 April 2008   #13
Concept / pre-visualization: The Ship

Hi Everybody! This is some of my several concept sketches I have in mind for one unique idea! This will be about;

-Visiting other worlds (my main inspiration for doing uplift)

-Getting in touch or contact with a higher and more advanced species in the galaxy.

-Theory of technology with “Metaphysics” theories. (Don’t like to much all than metal and push the red button idea my self)

1-And the history will be about a girl (not so sure yet, if with a boy? It will be an Adam& Eve theme don’t you think?)

2-She will be in contact with the master of the elements. Since I really like that topic about balance, and harmony, witch I am sure it’s a 1sth rule in this universe or any other! And they will explain to her; she’s (or they, if there’s a boy) are the masters of Earth! Not only literal but also in the way the energy of our planet rules best this principle! Such as our body and our necessity to materialize all our thoughts! Were other elements doesn’t have any of this necessities!

So this means there will be 3 or 4 Alien masters if I include Ether or Light! Witch is the result of all 4 combine! ….they will do a trip in their ship and show their dimensional world.

And I am posting the 4 main concepts of the masters…and another idea I had were they look more close to the Fungus anatomy, since they grow in so many shapes and colors, they are in the classical window view, I am not happy with the camera yet, but if ther’s more to do that will happen this week period, hope to hear from you?

And THANKS SO MUCH for all the feedback and comments about anything you guys disagree or agree with the theme!

a better close resolution of the skecth!I know her arms are huge! haha!;)

Last edited by AxelAlonso : 04 April 2008 at 03:10 AM.

Old 04 April 2008   #14
Concept / pre-visualization: Master of Ether

This will be the 4th master for the ship not sure if I should include him or not?

Old 04 April 2008   #15
Talking more concepts

Here They re the other 3 Elements WATER (brother race of the Wind) WIND and FIRE reemember that Earth will be the human children, I will upload the concepts of them tomorrow....Thanks so much for the watch! and the feedback!

O my! There's my cat's hair in there, a cookie if you can see it haha!

Last edited by AxelAlonso : 04 April 2008 at 03:12 AM.

Thread Closed share thread