Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Alperen Kahraman

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 05 May 2008   #46
I thank each of you guys. I'm glad you enjoy with it.

Old 05 May 2008   #47
Amazing, Dazzling, stunning, skillful, ... and so forth.

David.

Old 05 May 2008   #48

(for DaVee )

Old 05 May 2008   #49
wow.
are you an alien from some sort of super artist planet?

Old 05 May 2008   #50
Haha,, so there is a compliment.. Thank you winchester..
I was checking the Expose 6 and i comprehended that we are already living in a super artist planet.. lol

Old 05 May 2008   #51
Yeah now this is the only picture in the whole competition which I said "woah now that's impressive!!!". Is it finished?

Old 05 May 2008   #52
Oh, hey Velarion..
No pal, this is not finished yet. I was thinking i won't be able to finish the entire composition. Then i started from the closest state. Coming along to a larger view. I'm working on the space outer guy on the right. I wish to post it late today.
Thanks mate.

Old 05 May 2008   #53
Hi, great progress! You certainly have very strong painting skills and concept is full of emotions! Please hurry up, and finish it before the deadline! Looking forward to see the final!

Old 05 May 2008   #54
Thanks for your interest LittleFish..

Old 05 May 2008   #55
Work In Progress: Happy Space Outer Guy - details

At my main sketches, i didn't make an exact definition about him as many others. I decide it when i begin to work for it.
There are crazy brush strokes again and some filters as plastic wrap, glass distortions and some embossed layers. Nothing more. So i call it: ' happy space outer guy ' . So creative isn't it?.. =D
Enjoy folks.

Old 05 May 2008   #56
Alperen your work is fantastic!!your understanding of the light is simply amazing..paint is perfect but the most important is emotion that you give in the characters.
i love it!! very very nice!!!

"Rechazando aquel que no combata....
y respetando quien nos sepa respetar"

Old 05 May 2008   #57
Yeah Mathieu, emotions are very important really. I care about it a lot.
Thank you so much.

Old 05 May 2008   #58
Excellent work pal Im sure, will be great work. Man's hands and clothes design absolutely uniq and his pose is very impressive But if only you have more much time.

Old 05 May 2008   #59
Work In Progress: Pink Pet detail

So there is the last pet i've completed. I was working on it about last four or five hours. As you can feel, i created it from a simple pillow.. :P haha... I mean i pose a pillow for it. I like my models which aren't breathe... Some glowing edge filter and find edges filter helped me on this one. -- Anyway, i'll submit the final image next. Thanks for watching.

Old 05 May 2008   #60
Final Image: The Old Man With His Pets - Final Image

I painted an original concept idea from my own. -- The old man seeks for domestic creatures from other planets and lives with these pets as he is an animal lover. He sometimes keeps them for himself and sometimes sells them or gives to others as a gift. But he loves all of them with a deep emotion. Whereupon, creature pet collection is kind of his lifestyle.
-- In this scene we see a cheap and old fashioned like small restaurant, the old man with his creatures and a space outer guy looking back to those cute creatures. Maybe one of those creatures is from his own planet. So he is so happy to see an animal from his homeland. The Space outer guy is an herbivorous character and he is full of animal love sense too.
-- WE SEE A UNIVERSAL FEELING ABOUT ANIMAL LOVE AND THIS FEELING IS A KIND OF CONNECTION BETWEEN A HUMAN AND A HUMANOID FROM ANY PLANET AROUND THE UNIVERSE.

Thread Closed share thread