Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Alperen Kahraman

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2008   #31
Red face

Hey JoPu, DaVee, Ataulfo and John Keates.
Thanks for your sharing people. I'm glad to hear that you like the image evolving.
And john, it's nice to hear those words about my works.
I greet you all

Old 04 April 2008   #32
A shame that i haven't seen this thread before. You have a great concept and put it in the "paper" with great talent. I love the book idea. I'll back here to see your progress.

Old 04 April 2008   #33
Thanks decosouza, it's normal this entry didn't get your attention before. Because I can not work on it so often. But i wish to begin work on it so hard after a few days. Glad to hear your comment. See you around.

Old 04 April 2008   #34
Really nice work. I like it. It has that Norman Rockwell feel to it

Old 05 May 2008   #35
alperen,
your wip looks awsome.
reminds me of norman rockwell.
keep it going!

Old 05 May 2008   #36
I appreciate the hair

I pulled out a lot of mine as I have been working on my picture. It seems you are right on track there.

Old 05 May 2008   #37
Yeah, Norman Rockwell topic has been touched several times in this thread as you both declared lately and you people right about that. I checked his works and i saw my style on this image looks very similar with him. Really glad to be compared with masters. Thanks for the interest. You make me inspire from him more. That's good.

I didn't want to post a comment nowadays because i still couldn't post a new image. I'll post a larger view in a few days or hours. I'm painting old man with his aliens and the table with meals. I'll draw an human like alien on the right there sitting and looking back to him after that image.. blah blah.. words words...

Old 05 May 2008   #38
Work In Progress: Old man with two creatures details

There are some details about the image I will upload now on the following submit.
I hope it helps to give an idea about the progress.

Old 05 May 2008   #39
Work In Progress: Old man with two creatures

So there it is the larger view after a long time. You know i'm woking on the details and attaining the bigger picture step by step. I hardly had some time to paint the table, the oldman and two creatures.

I changed creatures again that I wanted to make them more unfamiliar or unidentified things to us. That's not a good thing to change the concept designs all the time, i know that but this is a personal work and i also didn't have too much time to work on the concept so clear. Anyway, i'm ok about the result. I hope you like it too.

My style is much sense of the classical art. I love brush works. So that causes to make my images similar to some classical artists as you mentioned. I'm not uncomfortable with this. I like it. Hmm, i guess that's all to say for now. Thanks for watching.

Old 05 May 2008   #40
Wonderful work! Hey pal, I like your imagine and talent. Tea glass is amazing and black creature is too much cute Incredible details!

Old 05 May 2008   #41
This is turning out to be a wonderful image, i love the painterly style and your colour choice.

Old 05 May 2008   #42
You work a lot since I came for the first time , wonderful . I'm curious to see when it's gonna be finished .

Ze Blog

Steampunk
Uplift Universe
Strange Behavior

Old 05 May 2008   #43
Interesting approach, it has a classic feel.

Old 05 May 2008   #44
this is fantastic!

love your style.

nice work,
A

Old 05 May 2008   #45
Beautiful work. Excellent lighting and detail.

Awesome.

Uplift CG Challenge

Thread Closed share thread