Uplift Universe - Image Entry: jason lynch

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2008
The neochip likes Disco style. I think the composition is quite dinamic. I see the rapid move of strong attack Hope you good luck

05 May 2008
Great work, Cool action scene and I like how you designed Athaclena, Love the style of the image
Good luck

05 May 2008
You have done a very good image.
I can see the motion there.
Hurry up

05 May 2008
Very good action scene. And excellent style

05 May 2008
Woww, luv that mood and colors!
Great work!

05 May 2008
thanks for the comments ....i always look for crits but havent gotten any i feel a bit empty without them i keep thinking ishould have done more on the other hand my grandspace entry makes me think i do to much .....any way ...when was this dominance war thing i is that over i see some nice entry from you guys.......

05 May 2008
oh yeah does any one think spider wick faires in the movie look alittle to much like my plant people

05 May 2008
"Get your stinking paws off me, you damn, dirty ape!"

Nice illustration work. Well done.
Strange Behaviour animation and still.
Eon animation and still.

05 May 2008
cool stuff. the colors and action are very fun
SECRET AGENT
B-Movie

05 May 2008
spiderwick fairies make me madd ....VERY

05 May 2008
that's brilliant!

nice work, really dynamic.
good luck man.

05 May 2008
Hey Jason, cool image!! Like a lot the composition on it! Totally dynamic image wit a great sense of the action! Cool!! Congratulations for this great artwork! Best of luck !! Cheers mate!!

05 May 2008
I love the image. Especially the dynamic figures in the center make it very interersting for me. However I dont like that flash coming out of guy's gun in the bottom, it's distracting from the main characters. I feel its too bright. Other than that love it.
"Life is animation and we are our own animators." -i

05 May 2008
yo sorry guys i meant to reply earlier but i coulnd not get a good connection ....glad for the comments ofcourse,,,theflash i too think the laser is a bit distracting ...not only the brightness but also the position it is on the image causes that problem...but i did this a little to last minute to work out a way to get around that ...and i really wanted direct conflict between my human character and the guburu to help the story along .....i really could not decide quickly enough .....maybe less white...but on the other hand without it there was so much dead space....and my other characters seemed less connected , somehow it helps seperate the too sides...atleast in my head. Now that somone else saw that ...its gonna drive me nuts

05 May 2008
Whoa cool image. Very dynamic. I wish we could see what the guys are shooting though... it looks like the image is cropped or it's part of a bigger pic...

Thread Closed share thread