Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Gabriel Vera

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2008
Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Gabriel Vera

Gabriel Vera is entered in the "Uplift Universe Challenge" update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Work In Progress: A peek

03 March 2008
Concept / pre-visualization: wheee!!! the start of it! 49 days, 6 hours, 47 minutes

Hello Everyone! Nice to go into after hours madness with you again!!

Well, I read the text about the theme and I think if humans are to uplift a species that should be geckos (octopuses are more fit, but they could be too dangerous if they revolted). So, I just started drawing a nice gex girl and that's it. I just don't know what kind of scene I did, looks like an airport and she's showing you the way, mmmmh... I could start from that.
As for the human part of it I'm too lazy to think bout' it now so maybe soon...
Anyway, I wanna doodle things a bit before I start thinking about it too seriously, Last time I felt bad because I skipped that part and started the challenge with a single concept and never went back, This is, I think a really good opportunity for a crazy idea to surface, and I'm gonna give it it's due time.

I'll love to hear of all of you, have fun and take it easy so we'll survive for the next one :D

Woo.

Last edited by SteevieWoo : 03 March 2008 at 05:47 AM.

03 March 2008
Hey Gabriel, really cool to see you in this challenge!! I know that be great. I cant wait to see your "experiments" on the concept. Your initial sketch is great, like a lot the Gecko girl (she has a nice sexy tail ) Good luck Gabriel, and ready for the long nights ahead (prepared tequila ) Cheers my friend

03 March 2008
hey pal
nice girl! ... you always have the sexiest ones! =)

This is a good concept! it would be cool to see humans get inside the spaceship or something like that =)

Good luck pal!
I can't wait to see your piece finished! =)

Website.

03 March 2008
Great to see you back Gabriel, i like the gecko idea.

03 March 2008
Talking

Hi!!

I Love to see the good old pals visiting! make yourself at home!
Ferx, It's a honor you're my first poster, You always keeping track of the new stuff, I hope we'll see you join after DWIII.
Filipe buddy, It's great to see you joined now, I figured out those little dark thingies as any kind of people, and maybe they could be a mix of aliens and humans, I'll pounder that.
Handlebar, So nice to see you, I said this is just one of many doodles but I'm growing fond of her, I better start drawing some ugly brute alien so I don't get stuck with her right away

Some more to come as soon I can shake off work a bit.

Thank you very much fellas.

03 March 2008
Hey it's great to see you in this and off to a great start too. 49 days, 6 hours, 47 minutes, 29 seconds eh? Trust me, you'll be fine and you won't even need those 29 seconds!

Gecko girl sounds like a cool option. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with

03 March 2008
Talking Hola Gabriel nso ganaste! jaja

WOW A cute sexy start! from other worlds!

I like the sexy tale! thats hot my friend! Soo good to see you in this challenge I will join you after I am done with some magic over the sea haha! I know this will be an excellent demonstration of art and clever composition skills like you always do! And since Fer it’s adding the tequila already maybe I should do the café! yay! haha...

Always wishing you the best! And Have fun!

03 March 2008
Great start Gabriel! She's so hot and the sketch has a great feeling.

I feel that you'll do great things here! Good luck my friend and see you soon!

04 April 2008
Seeing how good you were in the last challenge I wonder if I should give up now! Good luck to you

04 April 2008
hey welcome back. just wanted to stop by and check out what you where up to.

04 April 2008
A sexy gecko. Pretty cool. I am waiting to see how your entry will turn out. Good Luck.

04 April 2008
Hi Gabriel Nice to see you back I'm sure it's gonna be a pleasure to follow your work , as usual and it start really really well . Good luck my friend ?

Ze Blog

Steampunk
Uplift Universe
Strange Behavior

04 April 2008
Wink

How you doin' buddy ? Great to see you around ! Thanks for your post. your gex girl is so cool... looking forward to see your next concepts. Cheers mate good luck and have fun

04 April 2008
Hi Gabriel!!!

Nice to see your thread, hehe, Im lookiking forward to see more concepts from you, and of course the final masterpiece that will come out later (just a bit of pressure, hehe, thats what we're all expecting from you, you know, hehee)

Thread Closed share thread