Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Bronwen Wheeler

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2008
HI Bronwen!

Thanks for the support in my portafolio!! I like the classroom Idea, a perfect environment easy to relate to anybody, and a well executed concept of relationships! As for your values I think they are going through in a good rhythm! just dot get to close to one kid's detail of light until the end , or at least that what I do, and working with your grey scale layer helps a lot , like you already are! Great work, keep it up!

05 May 2008
Thumbs up

very nice, i like it a lot
good luck

05 May 2008
Hey Bronwen, nice and original concept, like your approach to the challenge. The perspective for the rooms looks nice, only some issues to correct. The vertical lines of the the door and window door need to be parallel to the vertical line of the corner of the wall. The top part of the furniture beside the door ( with the blanket) is tilted slightly, but can be a some sort of strange device under the blanket I think you can no need correction on it. The top frame on the back wall maybe be a bit smaller to gain a nice negative space on that wall, only a comment Nice work. Cheers!

05 May 2008
Thanks to all!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has stopped by and a super thanks to all of you guys who have been giving me so much help. I have yet to finish a CG Challenge but everytime I do one I learn so much from everyone.

Here's a quick update for those of you who were wondering what happened.
Baby Maria arrived at 8:05am on April 22nd! She's healthy and I am exhausted but also very pleased that everything went so well. I don't think I am going to be able to find time during the 3hr feeds and nappy changes to complete the challenge in time, but I will probably transfer it across to my sketch thread and work on it more there.

I do hope that some of you will pop in every now and again to critique and offer your advice.

Thanks again to everyone!
Bronwen

05 May 2008
Hey Bronwen, congratulations! That is excellent to know that everything went so well. Thanks for letting us know the great news. I can certainly understand that your priorities with your time and energy have suddenly been forced to change, but it's great to know you still plan to continue with your illustration some time

05 May 2008
Smile

That's wonderfull - congratulations Of course that's far more important than some contest

All the best,

Dimitrij

Uplift Universe

Gnothi seauton

05 May 2008
wow! that's amazing! a very big congratulations to you bronwen! this is a special time indeed! me still will lookout for your work completion .. i wish you all the luck and love! god bless you bronwen and your family as well!

05 May 2008
Gratz on the bub dood..
Glad it all went well for ya!!

05 May 2008
And a BIG CONGRATULATIONS from Italy too, Bronwen !

05 May 2008
Congratulations!! hugs for you and a big kiss to Maria

My portfolio - My Uplift Universe - My Steampunk
My B-Movie
Helixmind

05 May 2008
i loved this concept.

u can see variety of species huh ?

too good.

05 May 2008
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread