Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Mathias Varaste

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 05 May 2008   #61
Quote: hopefully make it ready quite soon!

Cool, let us know

Old 05 May 2008   #62
Thank you John! It's so good to see that you still are interested in this thread!
I truely appreciate!

Old 05 May 2008   #63
Space brat!

Started working on Admiral's daughter, and her clothes!

Old 05 May 2008   #64
Nice man!

She has green eyes... but no hair! Poor child! ehehe

Keep up man, you're doing what you like most and that shows!!! I can only

Old 05 May 2008   #65
Ola mac!
Thanks for visiting, my friend!
The green eyes are actually small bones to give her facial expression she needs, 6 bones
per eye, three up and three below! I guess I should have hidden them before taking the
snapshots! Eh, and her hair is really giving me trouble, I'm searching ways to give her the
kind of hair I imagined for her, so far none looked good!
Be well, brother!

Old 05 May 2008   #66
Hey Mathias, cool to see that you still working in this concept ! The model for the Admiral's daughter is really nice! ( Is the Admiral looking for a step mother fot the girl? ) Great work my friend! Cheers kompis! ( ahhh... I dont talk Norwegian language, but are really good electronic translators on internet hahahahaha )

Old 05 May 2008   #67
Hehe Fernando, naughty boy! I thought you could speak Norwegian, you almost fooled
me there! Well at least you make very good use of online translator!
The "stepmother project" is almost successful, as soon as she says "yes"!
To be continued...

Stay cool, my friend!

Old 05 May 2008   #68
Thumbs up

I love your technique, i hope to see the full image soon.
good luck ever

Old 05 May 2008   #69
Thanks a lot Voidreamer! I'm glad you liked it so far!

Here is the detailed shot of girl's clothes!

Old 05 May 2008   #70
Very interesting that cloth model!
You'll have no problem persuading the stepmother, if you show her some dresses you're able to do!!!

Be cool brother

Old 05 May 2008   #71
Hey buddy, it's a real treat to watch your work still powering on. I'm really glad you're aiming to finish this. Your posing of the characters is superb as always and the details in the clothing are fantastic. I can't offer any crits - just encouragement for you to keep going. I'm looking forward to what you come up with next

Old 05 May 2008   #72
mac
Ola Amigo and thanks for visiting! The "Stepmother" is more than willing to "step in" and
take an active part here, the real problem lays somewhere else!
Ps. In an attempt to get a bit smarter, I took you advice and pounded my head against
the kitchen wall a few times, but now I can't remember what I was going to do with this
concept in the first place! Do I have to bang several times or should I increase the force?
please help me!

Mark
Dear friend, thanks a lot for watching over my thread and give me the encouragement
and motivation! Of course I wish to finish this concept, the sad thing is I lost the most
important part, which is interacting with other entrants, as they are long gone now!
Looking forward to see more of your fabulous works very soon!

Old 05 May 2008   #73
Hi man!

Well, when I want to develop my knowledge of max I usually ask someone with a strong arm to pick the 3ds max bible and hit me in the instant my head ricochets from the wall, thus making me bang again in the wall and again ricocheting... how many times? Well... I usually pass out so... I guess it's when the person holding 3ds max bible gets tired...

Ahahaha!

But you're doing great man and if you don't recall the original concept... no problem just go up a level! Upgrade your idea, make a hell of a party aboard that cruiser, with more alien characters and behind (the window) a supernova lurking nearby... or something like that!!!

Keep up man!

Old 05 May 2008   #74
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread