Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Tiziano Baracchi

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2008
Great sketch! I think sexy blue alien babes are a staple in any teenage boys daydreams...or they should be. I enjoy the sort of "iridescent" marbling texture along her body.

03 March 2008
whoot, is she sexy or what? Great sketch and very nice coloring.

03 March 2008
A sketch that is out of this world, so much is expressed and implied. Beautiful work so far.

03 March 2008
Well, thank you! I'm glad she meets with such approuval.

organnah you got it right at the first try, all her 'clothing' (helmet included) is really part of her body.

BaronImpossible, LightSovereign LOL! I I meant to do a simpler study, really, but I found I couldn't let her go until I got to this point...happy she intrigues you.

Ferx, SFedor Thank you so much! Hope you'll like what will follow.

Markphisto
Really happy you see her this way, in fact Zeron are both seductive and predatory

mdavid, ScottC
thank you! The texture is the main change from my previous interpretation of the Zeron, I'm happy you find it effective, they have a physical form but are also energy beings , so I tried to have some sort of 'inner energy' showing through.

grafixsuz, JuanManuel Thank you! Hope you'll follow the developments.

03 March 2008
good stuff,ur concept sketches look almost like a finish art,nice details

03 March 2008
Thank you Michael! I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll come up with, hope we both will have time to finish!

03 March 2008
Yay, Thaldir is here! Most awesome to see you in the challenge. Your aliens are always so delightful. I will be keeping an eye on your work as usual, O great master! Good luck!

03 March 2008
Oh my, Bronwen! The confidence vote is really, really appreciated but I think I need still quite a bit of experience (CG-wise) before daring to think of such a title.

Feel free to drop by at any time , I'm finishing a commission but in a couple of days I'll be ready for an update here.

03 March 2008
Wow, another challenge !

Fascinating start ! I will definitely stay tuned !

03 March 2008
very sexy! the skin textures are really cool!

03 March 2008
Thank you, Peter & Arianna !

Now that I've finished the commission I was working on, I should be able to post an update soon. Another alien concept related to the Zeron but definitely less "sexy".

03 March 2008
While your skills are impressive, I feel like the provocative female form has been done to death in sci-fi art. It's almost a cliché. You might want to try something else. Just my two cents.
Strange Behaviour animation and still.
Eon animation and still.

03 March 2008
Looking forward to what you are going to show us next.

03 March 2008
looking very cool...love the colours and the textures...
yay!!

03 March 2008
vmulligan thanks for the compliment, you are right, of course, about the babes (although I see them more as a 'classical' subject, like the hunky, loin-cloth clad barbarian), but keep in mind that this was just a body study with a pose I like. The mood won't be necessarily the same ( in fact it won't be the same at all).

Nekomouse
, thank you! Just a bit more of patience...I'm working on it.

Cyberone
Thank you! The texture was the main development from my previous Zeron version, looks like it's here to stay. .

Thread Closed share thread