3d program on windows phone?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2013
3d program on windows phone?

hello! I wonder if there exist any 3d modelling program for Windows phone 8? I searched for it and found blender pocket, but i coulden't find a version for Windows 8, it seems like there's only a version of blender pocket for an older version of Windows!

07 July 2013
Other than novelty why would you want to model anything on a phone.

07 July 2013
This my sound silly.. but, the case is that sometimes there's nothing to do on my work ,, I'm working on a warehouse, and sometimes there is just no orders, so there is absolutely nothing to do,, I think it could be good to have something creative to do.. And ofcourse, It's fun to try what's possibly with new technique

07 July 2013
modeling on the phone would be a huge PITA!

not recommending that at all.. however, to fill that creative need.. why not "brush" up on your drawing skills and get a simple sketch program like Fresh Paint.. it's free.

07 July 2013
hmm,, well, I thought it would be hard to brush with the finger on the phone,, I wanted to do 3d because you don't really need that much feeling to get it right,, It probably just takes a bit longer time.. but I might be wrong!

07 July 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread