intuos 3 problem

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2013   #1
intuos 3 problem

Hello I have a intuos 3 and am having a problem using the wacom drivers for it. It seems that when I install the driver and go to any file menu to access any files I want to work on (like in Photoshop or any other program) the mouse jumps up or down the list of files. I have found that it happens only when the tablet is plugged in, but if I unplug it(tablet) it stops. I can use the driver that comes with windows and it works fine. I have windows 7 64 home premium.

Old 03 March 2013   #2
just make sure you're using the latest drivers, not just for the Wacom device,.. but also for your system (chipset, mouse, etc..).

if none of these correct the problem, try a different USB port for the tablet, make sure you have the mouse and keyboard in the 1st USB port (yes, there is a primary port of keyboards and mouse.. even though they will generally work in any USB port, check with your mainboard manufacturer docs).

if none of this fixes the problem, it is probably faulty... return for exchange.

Old 03 March 2013   #3
Well found the problem yesterday, turns out that the end strips were set on "auto scroll/zoom" in the properties, so just reassigned them and all is well.

Old 03 March 2013   #4
excellent... its' nice when the easy things fix it!

Old 03 March 2013   #5
I meant to tell you Ts that I had used your suggestion, but as you can see it turned out to be something simple , thanks for the help.

Old 03 March 2013   #6
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread