CGTalk > Sponsored Challenges and Awards > Past Challenges (Archives) > NVArt Competitions > NVArt - Amazing Creations
Login register
Thread Closed share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »  

Old 01-10-2008, 06:18 AM   #1
PVZQ
Pablo Vazquez Leoncini
Montevideo, Uruguay

MEMORIES and CONCEPTS - Analyzing Deeper

Abstract Digital Matte Painting combined with 3D calculations and View

Old 01-29-2008, 02:30 AM   #2
dension
26 UNIQUE NVART ENTRIES
portfolio
Novus Ordo Seclorum
Cancun, Mexico

Thumbs down Mark Snoswell

In my country corruption is almost epidemic, people don't respect rules or laws. I put my faith in cgsociety prestige and entered this contest.
Watching the last comments made to the published finalists, I ask you to retire all my 26 entries with my finalist too, because I DON'T want to be part of this dirty contest, you can delete my account too.

Old 01-29-2008, 03:31 AM   #3
PVZQ
Pablo Vazquez Leoncini
Montevideo, Uruguay

Quote:
Originally Posted by dension
In my country corruption is almost epidemic, people don't respect rules or laws. I put my faith in cgsociety prestige and entered this contest.
Watching the last comments made to the published finalists, I ask you to retire all my 26 entries with my finalist too, because I DON'T want to be part of this dirty contest, you can delete my account too.

I understand your point, and it is good that people tell when the entry for a competition doesn't qulify due to breaking one or more rules. I already saw your post in the FAQ section.

- And I also think the entries that do not follow all rules must be disqualified.

Consider this: the judge may not know if an entry was previously published in other place or website, and is good that someone makes the advice about it.

But it's not good to post your comment in every entry even if it isn't selected as finalist... I doesn't make sense.

In my case I Did my Own (modest) images, and NONE of them are derivations of others (than my own work uploaded Here for THIS challenge, NO other 'derivation' than that could be found)
They were Not published anywhere else ever before
So there is no reason for your post here...

I really Do like your entries.
But your behavior is not good.
Posting in the FAQ thread the non-qualified entries and contacting the representative is good and enough.

Best regards.

Old 01-29-2008, 03:31 AM   #4
CGTalk Moderation
Expert
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread