Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Shahriyar Shafie

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 10 October 2007   #46
Line Art or Model: strange behavior

For background,i designed some conceptual images... wich i had choose one of them.Id like to make an image for background wich will be an artwork by its one.

Old 10 October 2007   #47
Line Art or Model: strange behavior

For background,i designed some conceptual images... wich i had choose one of them.Id like to make an image for background wich will be an artwork by its one.

Old 10 October 2007   #48
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: strange behavior

The visual basis of artwork:
1-Im looking for implementing a color harmony in the whole artwork.
2-I tried to create my composition look like a big $ ,the key points are indicated by little circles in fact this sign gonna to be a big $.
3-And finally,the location of these five characters ensemble an asterism wich expresses venus.

Old 10 October 2007   #49
Final Image: strange behavior

Ive triede so much to express what i mean.in fact i ve tried to make my art work express it self.
The meaning of this work is up to you. feel free to make a connection with your own way.that would be more sweeter for me.
during working on this project i liscend to musics in DOOM genre.(Especilly tool,My Diying bride,Emprium,Opeth,Satruns,Ice erath&...)
BTW,i hope you`ve enjoyed it.
Tanks...
SHahriyar SHafie

Old 10 October 2007   #50
Final Image: strange behavior

I`ve triede so much to express what i mean.in fact i`ve tried to make my art work express it self.
The meaning of this work is up to you. feel free to make a connection with your own way.that would be more sweeter for me.
during working on this project i liscend to musics in DOOM genre.(Especilly tool,My Diying bride,Emprium,Opeth,Satruns,Ice erath&...)
BTW,i hope you`ve enjoyed it.
SHahriyar SHafie

Old 10 October 2007   #51
Impressive! Bloody and doom and very well done. This is a very original and personal piece. *claps* Good Luck!

Old 10 October 2007   #52
So impressive Shahriar . I spent about an hour checking your thread out and really enjoyed a lot. It`s obviuse that you`ve got much better than before and also I see a very good future for you just keep up the good work and let me know about any progress relaited your works

Kamrava Bashi

Old 10 October 2007   #53
Hi there.
nice to meet you here again and congratulations for your nice work.cool creatures i like them.keep going great. wait to see more from you.
wish the best.

Old 10 October 2007   #54
Thank you,Douglas ,for your kind words ...

Old 10 October 2007   #55
Thanks again,Ramtin & Ali,

Old 10 October 2007   #56
Amazing work Shahriyar. Congratulations.

Old 10 October 2007   #57
thanks agian Douglas...for comment...u made my day

Old 10 October 2007   #58
Absolutely beautiful work, well thought out and executed I wish you all the best!

Old 11 November 2007   #59
Very cool final image Shahriyar! I love the exclusion of color throughout the image except for the red hues. Its a good compositional technique and its definitely working for the piece. I also like the fact that its more of a mature theme. My only comment would be on the two creatures in the foreground - they looked a bit less taken care off than the rest of the image. With a bit more sharpness and definition it would definitely come together! aside from that, AWSOME!
STRANGE BEHAVIOR

Old 11 November 2007   #60
Cool congratulations!

very cool choice of colours! that 2 tone selection really grabs the attention! more like .. cold blooded fear .. mixed with a dash of innocence! good work!

Thread Closed share thread