Final Image TIFF uploads open

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

11 November 2007
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by smellmirra: That was so helpful! thank you! I followed all instructions on how to upload !

--- I FINALLY DID IT! hihihihih it appeared when I clicked on the Refresh button again. even though it didn't appear on the right side at the FTP directory (which I thought it was supposed to appear) Thank you so much. I' happy there's people like you who takes a little of your time to help out people like me that are new to this whole thing!

hehe okie dokie ... remembering the matrix .. you can say .. "i'm in!"

11 November 2007
I uploaded my image with ftp but i got no "we've received your entry"-message. Just a thumbnail of the picture... Am I done? Thanks, I appreciate the feedback!

11 November 2007
Beretta: Yup, your entry is marked "complete" in our system.

11 November 2007
little help

i have sucessfuly posted my final image to the ftp in a zip file but the image that comes up as my final image is a smaller version that i used when i posted a final image as a milestone. im not sure how its happening or what i can do to make sure that the file i uploaded as a zip is the one that is submitted as a final image.

any help would be great.

thank you

11 November 2007
Hey friend... The image you see is just a PREVIEW of your image. As long as the preview shows up, that means CGSociety has your FULL and COMPLETE file. No need to worry, it arrived safely.

It's just a low res PREVIEW, no bearing on the actual file. It's just there to make sure that you uploaded the accurate image. Think of it as a thumbnail.

11 November 2007
Am I through?

I uploaded my image with ftp, i got a thumbnail of the picture. I think I'm done... But when I connect via ftp with same username and password the folder is empty. Is this normal? thanks.

:: www.vatrobot.com ::

11 November 2007
password

I cannot connect to the ftp-server
because of an invalid password
the password is sbimage, right ?

please help me, I've got only 2 hours left for my entry

11 November 2007
krrrk

yes the password is sbimage

Hostname: challenge.cgnetworks.com
Username: challenge19
Password: sbimage

Not sure what the problem could be, make sure the username and hostname are EXACT. If it still doesn't work it could be your ftp software. I used Smart FTP... it is free and worked without any problems at all and it is very easy.

11 November 2007
Originally Posted by Vatrobot: I uploaded my image with ftp, i got a thumbnail of the picture. I think I'm done... But when I connect via ftp with same username and password the folder is empty. Is this normal? thanks.

Yes, that is normal.

11 November 2007
!`~

Hello Mibus.

I do not know if this is possible. Your server was down this evening. The image was done though.. it is done...

I will forfit any prize that I could possibly win.. 100%

I just want my final set of images to go to the judges..

Any possibility of that ~!!!

View image here: http://www.massdlm.com/projects/cgc...ebhvr_FINAL.jpg

It is 1:03 am now EST. I tried to upload the image at 11pm.

11 November 2007
Question

Stupid question: When will we find out the winners?
I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I don't remember reading anywhere about it.
Thank you!

11 November 2007
We haven't set a date for the winners announcement yet.

12 December 2007
Originally Posted by Mibus: We haven't set a date for the winners announcement yet.

Let's hope that Santa gets here early this year :-)
/peter

12 December 2007
a question

Hi Mibus,

I haven't seen my challenge entry up on any of the galleries, even though I've submitted it for the cg choice gallery more than a month ago. I thought it was a little strange, since I've been seeing other entries up on the galleries for a while; and also because my old illustrations got into the showcase gallerie in the past years with no problem. Is there a particular reason for that?

thanks!

12 December 2007
problem solved. thanks a lot!

reply share thread