Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Kamal Khalil

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 10 October 2007   #46
Hey guys! I will be posting a few variants soon just based on the feel of the color comp. It would be great to have your input and thoughts or maybe just which one/s you favor. Wish you ALL the best!

Old 10 October 2007   #47
I have a small suggestion in the bottom portion of your pick is there any way you can keep the texture and color you have and still faintly put in a pic. The pic Iím thinking of is a bust shot of the guy at the table with a wine glass in front of him, but the woman is standing to the right of the scene looking down at him smiling with left arm crossing her waste and holding her drink in the right. If can try and get that drink up sucka kind of body language and facial expression. Iím thinking it might give the viewer more insight but its looking great cant wait to see what your going to do.

Old 10 October 2007   #48
Haha, that is quite sinister Wesley Your concept is possible, would only take a slightly larger canvas. But in this case, it would go very far away from the story, because the man willingly gave his life The image is chaotic and is still visually vague at this point, but it will come together very soon. My process is such that I let the piece go anywhere and everywhere until it tells where I should stop and focus I find the works turn out much more expressive and oddly enough often times subconsciously still linked to the theme.
Thank you so much for sharing your idea with me

Old 10 October 2007   #49
Thumbs up

Yep. there's something about the first one that just make for a great image, and the simplicity helped for a easy catch of the message. Now is much harder to read, the curly line formed by the arms conected the hearth to his former owner in such a nice way!! and the black in my opinion would be a good addition if you keep it in smaller mases maybe, right now it is all around the area of the guy's body and I think that makes him almost disappear from the image. Other than this you have an amazing picture and concept, keep it going! and good for you for letting your guts take control every now and then!! !! !!

Old 10 October 2007   #50
Gabriel (SteevieWoo) - Thanks a lot Gabriel, for your comments, critiques and support. Great to have you around I am dying to see what's new on your canvas

Old 10 October 2007   #51
oooh... looking very interesting!

Steampunk Myths n Legends

Old 10 October 2007   #52
Bobby (digital-bobert) - Thanks a lot Bobby, greatly appreciated

Old 10 October 2007   #53
Color

Love your color and graphic style Whats next?

StrangeB - Kamikaznail

Linus Persson.com

Old 10 October 2007   #54
Linus (Ligo) - Thanks for the comment! The next step for me painting wise is to finish the figures. The coming post will be various color compositions that I could use some input on everyones favorite/s
Great to have you stop by Linus, Thanks!

Old 10 October 2007   #55
Line Art or Model: Perfect (color experiment)

The road to finding the right color mix. Many variants, but these are my favorite 6. It would be great to know which one/s appeal to you. You might see something I don't.

Old 10 October 2007   #56

Variant 2 of 6

Old 10 October 2007   #57

Variant 3 of 6

Old 10 October 2007   #58

Variant 4 of 6

Old 10 October 2007   #59

Variant 5 of 6

Old 10 October 2007   #60

Variant 6 of 6

Thread Closed share thread