Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Alexandra Ciolac

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 09 September 2007   #61
Line Art or Model: Composition test

And here is the next composition test. I used your advices, my friends, and tryed to make the egg more in the center of attention. There are much more of Faberge eggs to come. I also worked on the mam pose, hope it looks better.
And the first edition of the hero nest is there too.

Thank you all for help and honest opinions!

Steampunk (Video)
Musi panels: A, B, C

Old 09 September 2007   #62
Hey Sasha, really nice composition! I like and like a lot the poses of your hens, great!! A nice body lenguage of "what a hell is this this thing ? !! " Perhaps the mom can be touching her head with one of its wings, in an astonished attitude, only a comment.
Your idea of the Faberge is Very original and cool, and i want too see one , please!!
Again, really nice work Sasha!!

Old 09 September 2007   #63
That looks a lot better Sasha... no comments right now... keep us posted..

My online portfolio

Old 09 September 2007   #64
Jimmie and Zeinab:
Thanks a lot for visiting my thread and for support! Means a lot to me!

Fernando:
Thanks for visit! I am happy that poses are reading well and understandable. As for the hero hen I had another thing in mind, as if she had grabbed all her dresses and lifted them up - like a Big Mama suddenly got scared of the mouse . Will see if it will work, and if not - thanks for suggestion, I will use it! And Faberges are yet to come, a lot of them!

George:
Glad you liked it !

Steampunk (Video)

Old 09 September 2007   #65
Smile Hey

Hen poses are very realistic besides gives the sense of surprise, overally a spectacular scene,

Scattering previous jewel eggs help but we must see the jewel laying chicken clearly (in the background) to understand "well, these chickens lay jewel eggs, ordinarily..!" without reading the "subject" line.

If you play with the angle or move the closest chicken on the right a little bit that will do the job i think.

Best wishes
I try to keep an eye for this thread

Old 09 September 2007   #66
Hi Sasha

Composition looks much better now.Keep it up.

Old 09 September 2007   #67
Hi Sasha, or you rather Alexandra?
The poses look way much better! I like it !! Maybe the camera it is still a bit to much in front, but then again you have still time to decide that! and I think it will help a bit more of space in the composition so it wont look so over crowded, and light can help a lot to make stand out the” not so shiny new egg”.. great update!

Old 09 September 2007   #68
Line Art or Model: Two Faberge eggs

And here the first Faberge eggs are coming! Those two will be glass, and will contain chicks. I will add some texture and shader variation to them.
All comments are welcome!

Steampunk (Video)

Old 09 September 2007   #69
I like your idea more and more with each update, can't wait to see those Fabergè eggs fully rendered.

Old 09 September 2007   #70
What a feast of ornamentation. Nice eggs.

Last edited by SueParr : 09 September 2007 at 07:15 AM.

Old 09 September 2007   #71
Hey Sasha, Holy eggs!! that are great!! really superb model, cool! and beautiful detailed!! and join to Tiziano for a full texture render wish!! Again really awesome work !!

Old 09 September 2007   #72
excellent modeling !
Hurry up Alexandra !

Old 09 September 2007   #73
Thanks for support, my friends !

Levent:
You are wright about jewel laying chicken! I will keep it in mind and try getting that background chicken's nest visible.

Dima:
Thank you, I am glad you liked it! There still some changes to come, but it's the guideline I will keep myself to.

Axel:
Yeh, now when you say - I can see that camera is a bit too close... Thanks!
And it's no matter Sasha or Alexandra: in my home country it's the same name, just Alexandra is more official, and Sasha is more home name

Tiziano:
Thank you, my friend! Shading is soon to come!

Susan:
Hey!!! I am very happy you liked the eggs! I am going to get some ornaments on glass too

Fernando:
Thanks a lot! Appreciate!

Gilles:
Thank you very much!
I am actually not sure I will be able to finish it, but I am heaving a lot of fun!

Steampunk (Video)

Old 09 September 2007   #74
Well. I don't think I have any new funny ideas for you. But in your latest concept you managed to draw the attention on to the egg, which is a huge improvement The Faberge eggs look great as well, so just keep going. If you manage to make your chickens look wacky enough, you should be able to make this scene complete

Old 09 September 2007   #75
hey Sasha... Faberge eggs look amazing... great little details... keep it up

My online portfolio

Thread Closed share thread