Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: neville dsouza

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2007
Line Art or Model: more shading and elements

hey people!

another update .. this time added a inner suit thingy, chrome joints, more contrast on the forearms ... and hey! .. she's getting her facial mask :D hehe

cheers! :P

07 July 2007
Hi Neville its good to see you again my friend! the best luck to you

07 July 2007
mmm, interesting update, but bro where is her face? We want to se her pretty face!!! ;)

07 July 2007
hey mate, cool design. you very fast, dude you have time for this challange. ^^
good look.
peez!

07 July 2007
Hi Neville,

Here you are! And with a great start!
That's a nice pose, beautiful lines, very feminine - and funny
I liked your first idea too, actually. May be because it's a bit closer to me...

It's great to see you here again, my friend! Good luck!

Steampunk (Video)
Musi panels: A, B, C

07 July 2007
looking great nev... jut one thing... to emulate the shoulder ball joint maybe you should make it just a little bigger or maybe push it a little inwards on the left side of the image... right now i think it seperates the arm a little too much from the main body... maybe its just me...

keep it up

My online portfolio

07 July 2007
Hey Neville, interesting progression!

Steampunk Myths n Legends

07 July 2007
Talking

icedeyes ~ hey bro! glad to c u again! :P yup .. i'll get on it and c what i can do ... thanx for your comments mate .. me need em! good luck to u as always!

Greatto ~ Timur! ma man! :P surely! da feeling is mutual .. really happy to meet ya once again! :P hehe .. yup .. soon enough shes gonna get a pretty basic facial look ... maybe her eyes will be digital or smthin .. dont kno for sure .. but that thought is there .. lets c what happens! more update soon take care bro! enjoy! :P

bandro ~ holy cow! dude ... its been soooo long! wonderful to meet u again! do join us bro .. just like old times! .. this is gonna be fun till the end! thanx a lot for ur wishes my friend! hope to see u again! cheers to u!

zweiDee ~ hehehe thanx a lot mate! yup .. i think i gotta slow down .. looks like im still in that 'EON' challenge mode .. :P hehe .. good luck to u my friend! stay tuned ...

musi ~ wow wow wow! da family is re-uniting! very happy to c u again my friend! your wishes always carry a lot of love and support! just what the doc ordered! hope u join us mate ... let history repeat itself! :grin: god bless ya mate!

digital-bobert
~ great to see u once again my friend! :P thanx for your comment! :P

07 July 2007
Yep,yep, yep bro!!!
Me just watching, liking and then waiting for the next step!hehe!
She look's quit muscled.Me want too see her face too!hahaha.Looking cool the sketch you did on the mask.
And with da nice & clean Neville final render, I'm sure this is gonna rock BB!
Me looking forward to your next steps
Take care Bro!

07 July 2007
Thumbs up

Neville,
I like that hawt android. Very nice contour, I will agree that I missed some expression in the android to see better that madness that happen in those circuits, that made her be “fashionista”. very nice start. Have fun and hope to see more soon!

07 July 2007
mmmm yoummie I must say quite interesting project

Hi there my friend! Great you're in, will try to support you as much as I can now I'l leaving for some vacation, but will be back soon.

good luck!

07 July 2007
Talking

OKMER ~ hehehehe thanx a million bro! really need the encouragement hehe .. yep .. shes quite a muscled gal ... but once i add the textures n all .. it wont be so noticeable ...

coolio ... i think i'll try workin on her face ... ( initially i thought to leave her face just like that ... with the cover on .. it would be pretty glossy hiding her mysterious face :P )

lets what turns out ...

thanx a lot ma man! u ma lucky charm for life!
good luck to u too!

AxelAlonso ~ thanx a lot my friend! :P .. hehe .. yup .. i agree with you totally! .. there will be a slight change in the story .. while working on the concept and later with all the shades and lighting n all ... i thought to myself .. this is turning out to be a personal thing for her .. ( an android with feelings?? ) thats going to be the catch .. which will leave the audience at the fashion show in super shock!! how can this be possible ?? how can she do this?? why did she do this?? .. these are the trademark questions which everyone is goin nuts about :P ...

hehe .. i revealed a little about her iconic moment .. lets c whats next

thanx again for your comment! will need it again!

good luck to u as well! cheers!

arturro ~ hahahahahahaha great to c u again bro! really missed you guys! but now we're back once again! yipeeeeeeeee! me there for u too! as always! .. enjoy your vacation bro! wishing u a safe and happy journey! come back as soon as possible! take care bro, god bless ya! and good luck to u too!

thanx again u guys! very happy to be with u all n now back to funnies! :P

07 July 2007
HO ho ho Neville!!!

It's great to see you in. Interesting Idea.

I hope you'll show us all something really special.

Goodluck.

07 July 2007
Talking

Originally Posted by Demitsuri: HO ho ho Neville!!!

It's great to see you in. Interesting Idea.

I hope you'll show us all something really special.

Goodluck.

hellloooo my friend!!! :P very very happy to c u too! this keeps getting better n better yup yup .. surely .. just a takes on shading ... elements ... round 2 will be colouring ... i will be posting techniques n stuff :P stay tuned buddy!

take care! n good luck as always!

07 July 2007
exellent idea! Now the robots r stilling our beauty shows as well I'd love to see that execution under ur hands, the pose is great already and rendering has begun. Maybe let "her" have some neck, right now its quite without it.. maybe u can also put her head behind the hand and keep it a bit misterious. Just a thought great work so far, keep it coming!

DW V 2d

Thread Closed share thread