Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Axel Alonso

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 06 June 2007   #1
Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Axel Alonso

Axel Alonso is entered in the "Strange Behavior Challenge" update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: The Spooky Holiday

Old 06 June 2007   #2
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: RedSummer

k, I have so many ideas for this fantastic challenge, I am so exited lol !!...it will be my 1sth..
So since yesterday that I knew, I ask everybody what they thought was more funny from several ideas,
And this next idea have more votes and I think its more close to be in this challenge, So imagine this; Watching a Vampire in a sunny beach, wearing Speedos, and hanging with a Witch who loves the water, will be really something else to see, and I will add some more ironies on this beach! But for now having a victim will play and show case the real world from the extraordinary world witch will be the monsters.
Itís a quick sketch and I add some colors just to give a better idea of the characters and the role they play.

Old 06 June 2007   #3
A nice idea and a good sketch... good luck on your first challenge here

My online portfolio

Old 06 June 2007   #4
Smile thanks so much! icedeyes

I will guive my best so I can entretain the idea, I am just hopeing to dont get to cluttered since I have so many charcater that I will love to hang on in this sunny beach. I will post some of the the ideas of the charcters soon.
I am also not sure about the composition....but so far the opinions tell me I should just polish it hehe.. what you guys think? keep it and polish it or change it ? hmm

Last edited by AxelAlonso : 06 June 2007 at 08:00 PM.

Old 06 June 2007   #5
Smile Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: Red Summer

the bg will be better in this kinda beach, I think inspired in the beautiful beaches from Yucatan, were I planned haveing a best contrast of culture, tropical weather, and monsters.
what you guys think?

Last edited by AxelAlonso : 06 June 2007 at 02:59 AM.

Old 06 June 2007   #6
i support my fellow canadians! gogo.

Old 06 June 2007   #7
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: mini monster

ok this is an idea for one of my side monsters in the beach a mini swam monster that its afraid of the water and have a kitten pet, whom loves water, so maybe the cat looks to comun ! sooo any thoughts? I will post soon more characters so you guys can vote your favorites....as also envioraments.

Last edited by AxelAlonso : 06 June 2007 at 07:33 AM. Reason: gramar

Old 06 June 2007   #8
Hi
donnow if cats love water (so actually that is a plus because it adds to the strange behaviour factor)
I like the vampire goes on beach holiday better though... you could make a nice tropical beach which would contrast nicely with the cold, dark world we know vampires live in

Old 06 June 2007   #9
Talking

-Thanks a lot Slav for the support hope, I can put in a good name the candian artists, or at least not bad!

-Thanks also for the coments Johan, yes the Vampire will be for sure the main one then the witch , and the others, I am not sure yet.
about the bg yes it will be a tropical beach, to play the contrast.I am just not sure if to se some Mayan's ruins or it will be to much elemets allready?. hehe

Last edited by AxelAlonso : 06 June 2007 at 07:46 AM. Reason: gramar

Old 07 July 2007   #10
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: the witch

alright this is the concept for the witch one of the many character I think having for my Mayan Beach, she going toward the water and she will be a funny version of the pin-ups of the 50s on green skin. its a 1sth look but not sure about the expression she leaves behind

Old 07 July 2007   #11
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: the werewolf and his pal

ok another character for this delightful beach, the are playing together and for once the bones are doing catch to the dog, in this case in form of a little skeleton girl, hmmm any opinions? the next post will be the vampire and the other 2 posible monsters...I just want to be over with this idea before jumping to the next one..so comon guys say what you think?

Old 07 July 2007   #12
Wink

I love the idea, and my favorite so far will be the werewolf, and the girl, they are unexpected so it fits better with the challenge, the witch maybe it’s to sexy, why not trying make it more funny? So you can se why not the water it’s a possibility to her

Old 07 July 2007   #13
I liked the werewolf and the skeleton girl.Best of luck.

Old 07 July 2007   #14
Talking

colourful concepts! :P i especially like the skeleton girl and werewolf relationship very original and funny :P

waiting to c more dude ..

good luck as always!

Old 07 July 2007   #15
Hello Axel.
I like your ideas and canít wait to see them together. So far, my favored is the little monster and the cat.

Thread Closed share thread