Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: yaroslav Kravchenko

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 06 June 2007   #31
Good sketching. Your spore sketch will be probably better than my final work

Old 06 June 2007   #32
hehe cool, anything with long legged fury things (either that or pigs) has to be good

very nice drawings too

Old 06 June 2007   #33
yo bro! :P great to c u once again! fantasmic concept! really love the details already! good luck dude! have fun!

Old 06 June 2007   #34
tranchefeux thanks 2x :P

vahn thanks for dropping in and sharing your thoughts

renttu hehe i am sure it wont but i hope you do well none the less.

flyingp hells yea, dont forget squid. they are kind of cool too, at least i like them. but yes to the furry long legged pigs. :P

nev thanks allot buddy, ill do my best to make it come to life with color in the next week's time. hold on to your socks.

oh man, damn, would of been a perfect night! nr43 ruined it! i almost had the whole 1st page filled with posts by me!

Last edited by Slav : 06 June 2007 at 05:14 AM.

Old 07 July 2007   #35
well that's amazing. the HD gave out on me and i been trying to get it to work so i can get my stuff off it till 5 am yesterday. and i have to leave for work in an hour. but never the less i will prevail. i have the next week off, so ill probably advance the image allot more so then i did till now. that and i didnt post in a bit so i felt like blabbering about something other then "gee thanks for props" but then again who know... ok ill go before i start ranting more.

cheers slav.

Old 07 July 2007   #36
Line Art or Model: spores color

i tried my best to recreate the colors of the old picture i had from 2 days ago. ill keep working more on this tomorrow. but here you are, colors.

Old 07 July 2007   #37
Welcome back Yaroslav! Nice colors so far! Good luck!

Old 07 July 2007   #38
very nice colors thus far but too close (like on the color wheel)... they dont seem to drive my eye somewhere right now... i seem to be focussed on the foreground but not sure what i am supposed to look at... hope this helps... keep it up..

Have fun,
George

My online portfolio

Old 07 July 2007   #39
nice comp and colours.... i havent read the idea. and am unsure of what t is though just by looking ta it so far

Old 07 July 2007   #40
I love the colours you've chosen, particularly for the mushoom. I'd tone the monster down a bit though,,,, it's a bit too bright for the overall painting!
Keep going slav, you're doing reeeally well.......:thumbsup;

Old 07 July 2007   #41
Yep!Indeed nice colors!!!Maybe I'll just drop down a bit the contrasts in the background to put in even more depth!Gogogo mate!LOLL

Old 07 July 2007   #42
wow slav,looking really nice now,i like the colors u put in the scenedamn i wish to start it off soon,cant wait,u guys are way ahead now

Old 07 July 2007   #43
curious!

I am really curious to see how the color pallete is going to look like.Speccially the tones of yellow and green!Good luck!

http://douglas-animation.blogspot.com

Old 07 July 2007   #44
Line Art or Model: Spores color

i really have a strange obsession with pink and peach colors, i have no idea why. not to say that they are taboo but they seem odd especially when used with green, or at least i think it seems that way.

any who just a progress update i am cautious not to mess this up. ill try to make my best image yet. i see some obvious things i need to fix right now but those will be taken care of later in the process of detailing. :)

Old 07 July 2007   #45
beelow, haha thanks bee!

icedeyes, yea that helps a bit, right now i am just working on a circular composition, so the eye will just go around and around. lets hope i can fix the forground i am still not 100% sure if there is going to be rubble grass or just something i have yet to think up.

W-I-L i donno i hope that will get fixed with time, but i honestly have to say i have no idea what you mean by what you said.

paperclip, thank ya, ill prolly make the evil spore hunter kind of translucent closer to his chest vs his limbs that are going to be less so, but i tottaly agree with the toning down bit, its just i usually just slap a relatively saturated bright color because when i sample the colors get progressively duller and darker (because of the pencil multiply layer over top it)

OKMER DONE!

MichaelZHsee mate none sense. you know you gonna rock this thing when you get started. you still gots like 4 months that's plenty of time to pump out another master piece. eh? eh? wink wink hint hint. :P

DougFerreira, i have to agree, i am kind of curious to see how this turns out as well.

Thread Closed share thread