Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Juraj Molcak

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2007
@ icedeyes, mdavid, mv, flyingP - thanx for cheering me up folks! Always good to hear such a words, as well as some critique...

07 July 2007
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: characters sketchy

So far it looks like I will need to animate/pose more than one character. Therefore I decided to find the way of universal character. Here are first sketches of him/her :) Tadaaaaa...

07 July 2007
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: unwanted product

Under the block there is a canalization. Under the block there is an unwanted product.

07 July 2007
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: the block

"The Block" concept is growing. Here is the list of characters. First of all, I want to make a short story for animation category. I have plans to finish it till the end of september so I will have time to move this idea for the illustration still entry. Hope you like it. Comments are more than welcome. Cheers,

07 July 2007
I'm really loving this. That 'unwanted product' under the block is fantastic, and also very funny

07 July 2007
great style. and i still remember your dragon from the journey begins challenge. good luck this time. all for the best.

07 July 2007
hi Oweron! what fantastic sketches mate! love the idea too..this will be great!

07 July 2007
Howdy folks!

@ mdavid - and which one, lol? "octopus" or "turtledile"?

@ JackZhang - yeah. Things changes from that time. You´re now awarded and featured artist and I suppose to learn from you buddy Are you going to set up your thread this time as well?

@ shakes - yeeeee hello shakes daddy! How´s your baby? Keep watching and good luck!

07 July 2007
Originally Posted by Oweron: @ mdavid - and which one, lol? "octopus" or "turtledile"?
"Turtledile" made me laugh when I saw it. Brilliant! But I love the look of your drawing style in general

07 July 2007
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: universal character

blue print :)

07 July 2007
Another lovely sketch. I really like your background textures in these images so far - they add a lot of interest and 'value' to the illustrations

07 July 2007
Originally Posted by mdavid: Another lovely sketch. I really like your background textures in these images so far - they add a lot of interest and 'value' to the illustrations

lol, now this made me confused... are they going to be "empty" without those textures?

07 July 2007
Originally Posted by Oweron: @ JackZhang - yeah. Things changes from that time. You´re now awarded and featured artist and I suppose to learn from you buddy Are you going to set up your thread this time as well?

We all learn from each other no matter featured or not. I always like your sytle and the way you express it. Specially at this stage, your designs give me a lot of inspirations.
just watch out your theme here, no matter what you do, make sure it pronounces "behavoir" as much as possible. Good luck buddy.

Jack

07 July 2007
Originally Posted by Oweron: lol, now this made me confused... are they going to be "empty" without those textures?

I doubt it! The thing I like about your textures is that they add interest and value to your concept drawings. Even though they are just idea sketches and not final works, it's really nice to see them so well presented. Whether or not you think it's the best approach in your final work is something I can only guess at this early stage

07 July 2007
@ JackZhang - just take it as a joke Jack

@ mdavid - yeah, I have to work this way, sketeches are like child. And you just can´t let your child without clothes or food, lol

Thread Closed share thread