Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Blaz Porenta

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 06 June 2007   #16
Good to see you back for another challenge Blaz

Good Luck

Old 06 June 2007   #17
Good luck man! I`m waiting to see some of your awesome imagery here

Old 06 June 2007   #18
Heya, Blaz, good to see you again - looking forward to your entry and progress...!

-mike

Old 06 June 2007   #19
Great to see you in! Best of luck to you! Not that you need it...

CHARACTER DESIGN

Old 06 June 2007   #20
thank u so much guys and gals (if any)! I hope I wont dissapoint ur expectations here tomorrow I have a badass exam in school, and after that I'll focus more on this challenge, as well as ur threads. Have fun

DW V 2d

Old 06 June 2007   #21
Hey stranger! Haven't seen you around for a while. Don't the challenges sure pull people out of the woodwork!?

Good luck and have fun!

Old 06 June 2007   #22
hehe cool i cant wait

Sketchbook

Old 07 July 2007   #23
love the aliens watching sci fi idea and laughing at humans. cant wait to see what u come up with.

Old 07 July 2007   #24
Cool

hehe looking forward to this just came to subscribe and wish ya lots of fun. good luck mate and let it rock

Old 07 July 2007   #25
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: first thumbnails

These r 3 of my latest ideas for this challenge. I still didnt completely forgot about those that I put down some posts ago, I just wanted to make some more of them and pick the right one later.

1 - a fisherman is surprised that fishes are going into his way and jumping into his boat by themself, not knowing that behind him a whole island got ouf of the water (for now in a form of a giant crab)

2 - a plant that should eat insects is a vegetarian, attacking a poor daisy

3 - a bounch of aliens came to the earth and tried to sneak into the pentagon, spying on some informations... but unfortunately they were missleaded by a scarecrow which they saw first, thought thats how ppl really look like. a crowd of surprised generals will be around, while they try to pick out of their camouflage.

Compositions are not yet final, as well as not characters. These r just ideas and quick realisations of them so I wont forget them :)

DW V 2d

Old 07 July 2007   #26
Love the first two thumbs, the first most of all, but they all have great personality and detail even this early. Can't wait to see where you take this.

Old 07 July 2007   #27
hey ninja
wicked sketches and very cool concepts, the third concept is my favorit, that idea is very strange.

good look

Old 07 July 2007   #28
Great sketches!

Looking for seeing more!

Cheers,
Carlos

Old 07 July 2007   #29
Great Sketches Blaz!More drama in the first one and more humor in 2 & 3.

Personaly love N°1 ,think this piece has got a lot of power,drama and dynamics.Can already see the fisherman's expression on his face by seeing those fishes jumping in his barc.Ronfllll
Just a thought after seeing yo sketches ofcourse, as all the ideas sounds great and so just looking forward to see which one youll pick.Cheers!

Old 07 July 2007   #30
Number 2 could be a winner, if you had the flower scaring a bunch of venus fly traps or something. Like they are cowering to the cute one. I like the mailman dude too, but the giant crab is something I've seen too often to get too excited about.

Really great ideas, and really great line work.. I'll have to watch this develop!

~Stephan_R

Thread Closed share thread