Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: nabil hamadi

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2007
Thumbs up

Hey good to see you around!

This last one is creepy good! Creepy and sexy mix so well, and the result is always kind of weird, which is great for this contest, so Lets see how it comes along!

You were like, the second one to post in my thread, Man, I'll never forget that! Thanks a lot!

08 August 2007
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: color test

a speed color test... I'm trying to find the atmosphere :)

08 August 2007
wow! good line! I will watch your topic.

08 August 2007
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: color tests 2

Working on the girl attitude... trying to make here mysterious with an icy indifference... some crits or ideas ?

08 August 2007
Wow, at first I thought it was going to lean toward some creepy, sort of horror-movie like illustration, but that last image you posted, with its nice warm colors, makes the scene even more mysterious and strange, like if that girl is acting in a totally innocent way, not really thinking if it's good or bad, or even knowing if there's such a thing. The only thing is that now it's not very obvious she did it, especially if one didn't read the backstory first. Maybe making her holding an other hunter's head in a sort of relaxed way, he right arm on her thigh, with a blank trophee holder on the wall, but keeping her with the same indifferent attitude, would make all of this even clearer.

08 August 2007
Thumbs up

great work! nice pic!

08 August 2007
Smile thanyouz

@ SteevieWoo : tnx mate, i'am following your work with attention
@ ziriguidum : Tnx dood, no crits ?
@ Frotze : Nice crits and suggestions ! I'll add some details soon to make hesr starnge behavior obvious
@ AlonChou : Thank you mate ! Your work is amasing ! Nice to know you on my thread

Stay tuned guys more to come soon !

08 August 2007
No, dude. Your art is beautifull.
good update

08 August 2007
Smile

Hi Nabil,

Your colors in painterly style is awesome!.. Can't wait for the updates on the composition and the other elements youll be putting in that will clearly define her strange behaviour..Goodluck!

-Raffy

MY STRANGE BEHAVIOR ENTRY (ILLUSTRATION)

08 August 2007
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: hunter head

Searching for the right atmosphere and colors... Maybe I'll change May'sanatomy and pose (=>the girl, yep I found a name for her :) ), the hunter's face too...

08 August 2007
Thumbs up Good

Excellent ! La tête du chasseur est raccroché sur le mur, il y a du sang couvert à la moitié du visage, et surtout le sang continue de couler, une ambiance tendu,hummmmmm,c'est très réussi !

Originally Posted by bouboul:

Searching for the right atmosphere and colors... Maybe I'll change May'sanatomy and pose (=>the girl, yep I found a name for her ), the hunter's face too...

08 August 2007
Smile

@ ziriguidum : thank you mate, i'll make it better soon
@ idyeaah : HAHA more stuff is coming soon, it would be cool if you can comment the composition i'll post
@ madein1027 : Heh, I didn't knew that you like glaucous atmosphere Lu !

Thank you guys aiting for your next comments and crits buddies

08 August 2007
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: May2

This is my new concept of May's face and expression, actually I am working on a new pose less sexy ;) and more mysterious... Crits, comments and ideas are welcome :)

08 August 2007
Very, very beautiful

Excellent drawing. This unfinished work has a soul all of its own. Facial expression and the choppy composition is organized in a way very pleasing to the eyes, and this is not simply because of he what is drawn, but how it has be drawn. Again, great "unfinished" work.

08 August 2007
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: May

More details, the whole composition is coming soon... Any crits ?

Thread Closed share thread