Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Mark David

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2007
Argh! Where I've been to have missed you uploading the final? (working madly on an absurd deadline, sorry!)

Congratulations on crossing the finishing line with time to spare after planning and making such a crazy and crazilily detailed work, Mark!

10 October 2007
Wooow mark, great,great finish buddy!!!Love it!Sad could not be in here with you some more but hey..;next challenge..:grin:!!!
Great, great work man!Love it, one of my fav's!
Hope to see you in the next challenge and all the very best of luck to you Mark!

10 October 2007
YEA! feels good. but yea. i completely agree with you. no guessing who is going to win. but to be honest i dont even bother guessing who's going to win. most important thing is that we are done! YEA!

10 October 2007
Jeffparadox

Thaldir
Thank you Tiziano. Much appreciated! Yep, I needed to finish this piece to get ready for the next thing. Hahaha, it never stops does it? I hope things are going well with your own big workload

OKMER
Hey Remko, many thanks for that! It's been great having you dropping in along the way - your feedback has always been much valued! I love the fun you bring to these challenges

Slav
Yep, definitely time to chill out and enjoy the show while it's still going

11 November 2007
Thumbs up

CONGRATULATIONS BRO! one of my fav entries right from the very start! details to the extreme! totally respect you for that! its always a pleasure catching up with your work ( on the contrary .. me havent been around lately :( really sorry bro :( )
i wish you the very best of luck with the judging! u deserve the best! cheers bro!

11 November 2007
Hey Mark, I just want to thank all the support that you gave me throughout the challenge and your words to my final concept. For me it was an honor to have shared this challenge with a great artist and a great person like you!.

And your concept really rock my friend !! Cheers my friend!!

11 November 2007
Mark,

Like Fernando I wish to thank you for your comments and support and wish you all the best

11 November 2007
Mark I am glad to comment your finished entry finally! This one is such a great illustration. You have to be proud of yourself and happy with it, with all those details and textures. So do you see yourself in the future this way? Catching some supernova tan?
Thanx foe all your great support, gotta say your replies was my energy booster. Cya you next time around.
Good luck

11 November 2007
nwiz25
Hey thanks matey. It was great having you in this challenge from start to finish. I'm sorry to hear about your injury to your foot and hope you're recovering fully and quickly. Good luck with your own entry - you totally showed us 3D artists how to do 3D - and you did it all in Photoshop!!!

Ferx
Hey Fernando buddy, it was a real pleasure sharing ideas between your thread and mine. Thank you for all your insights and support and suggestions along the way. I sure hope I'll be seeing you around here again

Korendo
Hey it was great to see you in this challenge matey. Your amazing artwork final image was a delight to see. Good luck

Oweron
Hey Juraj, thank you very much I sure hope to see you next time too buddy

------------------------------------------------

Just before this thread began
I thought (if I could find the time)
I'd put aside my usual plan
And write my comments all in rhyme.

A wiser man than me would say
A plan like that was doomed to fail
And senseless spending half a day
To find a rhyme for Sub-poly-displacement.

So now my entry's done and closed,
With 40 pages in my thread
I'm glad I stuck with normal prose
And spent my time on art instead.

I'll finish off with one last thing,
Before I fully lose my block,
For all the help your comments bring
I'm mighty grateful. You guys rock!

- Mark

Last edited by mdavid : 11 November 2007 at 04:26 AM.

11 November 2007
Hey Mark, you are a cool poet!! greatl!! Really nice!! Ok, more beers and more tequila!! yeaaa Cheers!! ( Im reading your verses with Hendrix music, ultra cool!! hahaha )

11 November 2007
Inspired by this hippy beat,
following you was such a treat
your final ended ultra cool
in one word, Mark - you really rule

WIP: Anatomy

Demoreel

11 November 2007
Ferx
Hey thanks Fernando. Much appreciated. Cheers to you too buddy!

Gunilla
LOL! Hey Gunilla - now that's another example of that amazing Gunilla mind working. Thanks for that wonderful response

11 November 2007
WOW!

what a funny pic Mark... love the guy and the pink sunburn he have...
and for the ship and all those details.. find not word enough to describe it...

your hard work really paid off...

11 November 2007
Yep, well one more time, jsut to say thanks again for all your support and congratz again on a huge pic man!Hope well meet up again next time and in the meantime I say "CHEERSSS MArk!!!")

11 November 2007
makaron
Hey Mona, thank you very much! I always appreciate your comments around here! I hope the next challenge has its share of GPs or some other form of Mona artistry

OKMER
Remko it's great fun and totally inspiring having someone as talented as you in these challenges. Thanks for all your support matey

Thread Closed share thread